Resistance Bands
Good

Resistance Bands Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 164 in Weight Management

September 20, 2016

Resistance bands are great when you have a small at home gym and are on a bit of a budget. They aren't the cheapest but it is a must have as individual weights can get even more pricey. There are tons of exercises you can do with these!

June 30, 2015

For people who don't have a lot of space for workout gear, these are great. I use them for stretching muscles, a well as a few basic conditioning exercises.
    I like the ones pictured, with the handles, better than the ones without. Easier to grip and not have it slip through sweaty hands.

April 14, 2015

I have little different kind of resistance bands, but they serve the same purpose. I love exercise with those. With few fairly easy exercises you can access and train hard to train muscles. Very effective.

April 13, 2015

I've used these bands during workouts at the gym. You can select the resistance that works for you and work your way up to a more challenging level. Gives you an intense workout that helps tone and help you achieve a lean look. A great addition to your workout gear.

April 13, 2015

I use my resistance bands for doing certain streches with my legs and with my arms! They really help you achieve a good strech without pulling a muscle. I use them for before and after a workout, to stretch out my muscles.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay