resolve carpet cleaner Reviews

Ranked #741 out of 1013 in Misc

March 14, 2017

I tried this for the first time today and was quite impressed with the results. A cup of coffee dropped on the carpet so I used this as it was what was available. Followed the instructions and was very pleased with the results. I might have to redo it once more but the overall outcome was very impressive.

1.5/5

March 14, 2017

It doesn't work as well as I thought it would. For minor mild stains if caught quick it works but for washable markers it doesn't. I find that it also makes a spot of where the cleaner was sprayed after it dries. Also when you spray it and wait for it to raise the stain to wipe away I find that the area stays soapy and is hard to get all of the cleaner off.

February 20, 2017

I do love this ptoduct a lot and have used it so much, especially with three kids!! It is quite expensive I will say though but seems to get so many stains out.

June 07, 2016

If you need a great spot cleaner for your carpets this stuff works great. You just apply it scrub it in and let it sit for a bit then vacuum it and the spot disappears. I have tried it on all different types of stains and it has removed all of them so far.

September 04, 2014

When I first saw this in store, I hoped that it would be worth the price. I was skeptical on how it would work on stains my steam cleaner just couldn't get out. One of my kids vomited strawberry (or something similar in colour) and the carpet stayed red. Until I put the resolve carpet cleaner on, let it dry for 20 minutes, vacuumed it up and voila. Stain gone! ... now if only they'd make this stuff for couches too!!

July 08, 2014

Great at removing stains from carpet, also as a spot remover. Works well on heavy traffic areas

June 15, 2014

Did a good job of cleaning my carpet and pretty good at removing pet smells.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    Fitness monitor / pedometer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Not having kids

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    LipSense?

Maila added a new review for
    Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color