Reversa Skin Smoothing Body Lotion is ideal for relieving rough, dry skin caused by winter heating or air conditioning. This highly effective moisturizing formula comes in a convenient pump and is particularly effective on hands, elbows, knees and feet, leaving your skin looking and feeling silky smooth.
"Chicken skin" sufferers! This is your product! The lotion smooths rough skin without being greasy. The usual smell associated with glycolic creams is not as strong here. It cleared up my "chicken skin" within a week.
I used this product for several months as a trial to see if it would live up to the promise of 'visibly smoother, younger-looking skin' with 'improved skin hydration' and overall I was disappointed. It does have 10% glycolic acid which is the highest concentration allowed in non-prescription products, but after many months of trying this on several different body parts, including the hands, arms, and legs, I can't say that I noticed a difference.
In fact, if you overuse this product it will cause skin irritation given the glycolic acid, so you also have to be careful about protection from the sun as well.
I wouldn't recommend this product based on the lack of its effectiveness.
This product helped me with keratosis pilaris pretty fast! The price is a little high but the glycolic acid concentration is great (10%) and makes a difference on your skin pretty fast!
so this is definitely an investment. I use it on ingrown hairs (usually after a full bikini wax/sugar) and it works like a charm! I put it on before bed and when I get up I can actually see the ingrown hairs have surfaced and are easily removable. Pretty pricey, but, worth it!
Reversa Skin Smoothing Body Lotion;
I received several samples of this body lotion that I used over the span of 3 months (more or less)
I did not notice any difference in my skin appearance, feel....
I did notice that the skin tingled upon using....it felt it was penetrating into the skin....
But did I see smoothing results, not really.
For that price not worth it.
The lotion had no real pleasant scent or even texture for that matter.
It is paraben-free which is good...
This is a long-time favourite for me - so here's why:
* it comes in a convenient pump to keep it clean and keep me for contaminating the product inside
* its 10% glycolic - about as high as you get otc
* it is very softening and creamy but is also non-comedogenic
* I can use this on problem spots for really effective care
* its a great cheat for strong skins - I can get away with using this on my face for a week to get a quick, light 'peel'. The trick is to apply it about 15 minutes after you've washed your face. This is a great face/ neck/ decolletage refresher in spring and fall. And since its alpha (not beta) hydroxy, it only targets the dead skin.
Oh - and I love that its Canadian too!
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.