Revlon Age-Defying Makeup with Botafirm Reviews

Ranked #470 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Visibly reduce wrinkles by 87% in just 2 weeks*. Only Revlon Age Defying Makeup has Botafirm, a patented blend of hexapeptides and botanicals, to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles by 87%* while firming, for dramatically younger-looking skin. The medium coverage formula with SPF blends away imperfections, for a radiant, flawless finish.*Based on clinical tests of Dry Skin formula.

September 15, 2016

I purchased this because my skin has changed a lot and my wrinkles are my noticeable. This foundation is pretty good for a drugstore. It matches my skin fairly well. It feels smooth and easy to blend. It seems to soften the wrinkle area. It is a good foundation for low end foundations.

June 08, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product. It moisturizes well and covers well . Good value for money

March 18, 2015

It's not a bad product, but tooooooo expensive for the quantity

December 28, 2014

This is an must have make-up base for everyone!!! I adore the texture,color and lasting effect. I have been using this since I was 16 a must have!!

May 27, 2014

This is the ONLY foundation I use. I've made the mistake of trying other make up that was on sale to save money, but I paid more having to throw it out and drive back to the store to get the Revlon Age-Defying Makeup with Botafirm. Let's face it, I'll be 49 years old in a few months (and YES, that's a very current picture of me).. I have one face and I'm worth using the best products available without breaking the bank. I love that the colors are so well matched to my skin tone and that even though it looks heavy, it applies so evenly and feels so light weight on. I don't break out and I especially love the way it evens out my skin tones and seems to lift my skin to look and feel tight. I love it so much I only use the Revlon Age-Defying Powder with Botafirm. Why mess with a great thing. Keep it in the family of products I love and my skin feels and looks great as they compliment each other.

September 07, 2012

Got this foundation because could not find my previous foundation at the store. When I applied this revlon one it applied smoothly and I started to notice that my face looked nice and it matched the foundation. I loved it. I will now be getting this new one.

September 09, 2010

there are many things i like about the foundation, it goes on very smoothly and last quite long, it does not break and separate after weating it all day, and it does make my face smoother looking... i also find that it helps with my visible pores. the only thing i really really dislike is that while applying it, it changes color! it turns many shades lighter so i have to make sure and tap it on my skin and not to hit the same spot twise or it will turn lighter and stay that way. its a nice creamy consistency but that is my only peeve!