Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

November 19, 2016

This is a new format of lipstick for me. I like the softness and the ease of application. This lasts a long time and creates just a nice light tinge of colour. This comes in many flattering colours. Great product.

September 20, 2016

Good product. Decent price. Lasts long. Only had to reapply once throughout the day. Im a huge fan of lip gloss and always looking for the next best. This ison my top 10 fav

April 02, 2016

I love this product. It is one of my all time favourite from the drugstore. The pigmentation is great, they last long and smell like mint! I highly recommend these.

March 29, 2016

These are my favourite lip colours, and I wear lip colour every day. If I could only pick one item of makeup to wear, I would pick these. I have multiple colours and I have never been disappointed. The colours are great, they feel nice on your lips and the colour lasts really well. It may fade in the day but it still stays. It doesn't crack or make your lips feel dry like some lip colours do. It's also easy to find at a local drug store and won't break the bank, especially since they last for a LONG time.

March 21, 2016

I tried the Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain for the first time a few weeks ago. I was on the fence about buying it because it seems I can never find a good quality lip colour. I love the mint scent to the balm, love the colours it comes in, and it stays on relatively well throughout the day. I have to reapply usually once throughout the day, which isn't too bad at all. I love it and bought 2 more shades.

February 07, 2016

These are very hydrating balms with a hint of colour. Your lips get a beautiful stain, while staying moisturized

February 07, 2016

This is actually my fave lip product of all time. It goes on so smoothly that you don't really need a mirror to apply it and yet the colour is well saturated. I prefer the mauve colour as I do with most brands but I really love how it is a pencil style product that doesn't need a sharpener. It's a great price and it seems to travel well year round.

February 05, 2016

This balm was great for my chapped lips during more formal events! My lips get chapped very often, so when I need that bit of color, I always go to this product. The color payoff is great, while it takes care of my lips at the same time

February 01, 2016

Great colour payoff, and last for so long on the lips. Super smooth. Loved this in the colour Honey. Perfect my lips but better shade.

January 21, 2016

I love the variety of colours that this stain comes in and it really does last. However I find it does dry out my lips but I counter this with a clear moisturising lipstick.