Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft,  healthy glowing lips. 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated!

August 09, 2016

This product is really hydrating and it smells good but unfortunately, I don't think I will purchase it again. The colour I bought was #025 (peach parfait) and I find that there is too many glitters in the product. Once the colour is gone, you still have glitters all over your lips and I don't like that. I might give it a try with another colour...

June 22, 2016

I bought several of these in different colours and I liked how they applied. They were sheer, but buildable. They went on the lips very smoothly and looked effortless too. The price was very affordable. These lip butters get used up quicker than normal lipsticks just because they are softer and needs to be reapplied. I do like them for their effortless look but always on the lookout for different products to try out.

June 21, 2016

I find it goes stale fast. What I mean is- the product will not be as good as when you unwrap it the first few times and then it becomes chalky. I do love the colours though!

June 08, 2016

I really like the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter. I find traditional lipsticks dry out my lips and fades quickly. This lipstick is nice and moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. The colours are also very pretty with lots of nice shades (I usually wear Berry Smoothie). Definitely a great product for those who aren't used to wearing lipstick.

April 22, 2016

The Revlon lip butters are great for those days when you want colour on your lips but don't want to apply lipstick or sticky gloss. There are so many lovely colours to choose from. I would definitely recommend these!

April 07, 2016

These are great for those who don't like wearing lipstick/prefer a more natural and hydrating finish. They are very moisturizing and are a bit shear so if you're looking for serious pigmentation these may not be the best option. They feel great on the lips though and provide a bit of colour! I've tried a few colours and have enjoyed them all!

April 01, 2016

I am okay with this lip balm. I wish it has fruity flavor or whatever corresponds to the name. It is a nice option. I may or may not buy it again. I am not sure.

March 21, 2016

It comes in super fun colours and it feels nice on the lips. It is not super moisturizing but good for days where you want some colour, but if you're lips are too dry for regular lipstick.

March 16, 2016

I have the colors sugar plum and pink truffle, and they are so good. So moisturizing and soft. I highly recommend them to all my friends, since they are so effective

March 10, 2016

I am tottaly in love with Revlon lip butter and my favourite one is Tutti Frutti! It not only gives my lips a beautiful colour but also keep lips soft and hydrated for a long period of time. Amazing product! Must try! ❤️❤️❤️