Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 829 in Lip Balm

Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft,  healthy glowing lips. 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated!

February 01, 2017

One of my favourites! I really enjoy using the darker colours as it brings a nice pop to the lips (and face), but it is still hydrating and very comfortable and easy to reapply. I have a sensitive lip area and I find lipsticks do not work well for me and dry my lips out. However the lip butters don't dry out my lips and adds a great colour.
    The only thing is when it is warm out, this can melt very easily or shift in the tube, making it hard to keep a slant to reapply easily. However I normally dab (not drag) this on my lips so it applies easier, so I've found a way to work around this.

January 13, 2017

I forget when I got one of these, but it was pink and was lovely. Adds a nice bit of colour while also actually hydrating your lips. From what I remember, it was also affordable.

January 13, 2017

This product provides a sheer touch of colour while making your lips feel really soft. However it smears super easily and ends up with colour beyond your lip line.

January 12, 2017

i thought these lip butters were ok. i got the peach parfait one and it does have a lot of glitter to it. I think it would be a lot better if it didnt have the glitter in it cause then they would feel more creamy. Overall, not a bad product but probably wouldnt repurchase again i think they are discontinuing the product anyway

August 09, 2016

This product is really hydrating and it smells good but unfortunately, I don't think I will purchase it again. The colour I bought was #025 (peach parfait) and I find that there is too many glitters in the product. Once the colour is gone, you still have glitters all over your lips and I don't like that. I might give it a try with another colour...

June 22, 2016

I bought several of these in different colours and I liked how they applied. They were sheer, but buildable. They went on the lips very smoothly and looked effortless too. The price was very affordable. These lip butters get used up quicker than normal lipsticks just because they are softer and needs to be reapplied. I do like them for their effortless look but always on the lookout for different products to try out.

June 21, 2016

I find it goes stale fast. What I mean is- the product will not be as good as when you unwrap it the first few times and then it becomes chalky. I do love the colours though!

June 08, 2016

I really like the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter. I find traditional lipsticks dry out my lips and fades quickly. This lipstick is nice and moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. The colours are also very pretty with lots of nice shades (I usually wear Berry Smoothie). Definitely a great product for those who aren't used to wearing lipstick.

April 22, 2016

The Revlon lip butters are great for those days when you want colour on your lips but don't want to apply lipstick or sticky gloss. There are so many lovely colours to choose from. I would definitely recommend these!

April 07, 2016

These are great for those who don't like wearing lipstick/prefer a more natural and hydrating finish. They are very moisturizing and are a bit shear so if you're looking for serious pigmentation these may not be the best option. They feel great on the lips though and provide a bit of colour! I've tried a few colours and have enjoyed them all!