Revlon Cream Blush

Revlon Cream Blush Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 501 in Blush

Blushing beauty is at your fingertips with this weightless, creamy formula. Blends easily into skin, adding a sheer wash of color to your cheeks. Pop-out mirror is perfect for easy application anywhere, anytime. Available in 6 shades.

March 20, 2016

I LOVE this product. It is amazing!

It is a cream blush (Coral Reef) by Revlon and it is my favourite cream blush by far.

This is a little bit more expensive in my opinion (I typically don't like to pay too much for anything) but it's worth it. It has a very silky, matte consistency and the colour is gorgeous. Colour pay off is amazing with this product and a little really does go a long way. I tried using my fingers the first couple times I used this product and found that too much was going on my cheeks. I tried with a kabuki brush and stippled it into the product then blended into my cheeks and voila! Perfect blush every time. You can easily build the colour up if you want more and it never gets cakey or oily. The packaging is great, I find it very sleek and classy. Something you would find in a Smashbox line almost.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is getting interested in make up or even if you do it for a living. It's a great staple to have in your collection and though the price is a little higher than what I would like to pay, it really is worth it and it lasts a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

March 16, 2016

this has been my go to all in 1 makeup product for a while. i love the coverage and it looks so natural on my skin. i not only use this as a blush but also as a lipstain and eye shadow. only downside is i cant find my color anymore so had to switch to berry flirtatious. still a great color but not as nice as raspberry.

March 02, 2015

Revlon's Cream Blush is silky. It has incredible pigmentation, and blend flawlessly onto skin with a finish that isn't powdery, sticky or shiny. This is an ideal consistency for those with dryness on the cheeks. Now I don't use my fingers to apply blush, instead I use a densely packed synthetic face brush, similar to the Real Techniques buffing brush or expert face brush, to lightly stipple the colour onto my cheeks. This is also a great drugstore dupe for Benefit's Majorette blush

June 15, 2014

I love the way the cream blush goes on and stays on

April 16, 2013

The colour I have is Coral Reef, which is a bright orange.
When you apply it, it definitely mutes down to a light reddy-orange,

I think this is a great colour for spring, as it adds a different pop of colour versus your pinks.
I would consider this a high quality blush that has great pigmentation.
I haven't really figured out the best way to apply this, as I think it's a bit too thick with a brush.
My fingers have been working quite well for blending.

I like using this once in awhile to add a stronger punch than a powder blush, and I think it's a great look for spring.