Revlon Fire and Ice Perfume

Revlon Fire and Ice Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1097 out of 1216 in Perfume

Introduced by Revlon in 1994 FIRE & ICE is a sharp oriental fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of tangerine orange flower and magnolia. Accompanied by woods musk and spices. It is recommended for daytime wear.

March 08, 2016

Love this perfume! A friend bought it for me years ago and now it's my go to perfume. It can be hard to find, but the one place I have consistently found it is at Shoppers Drug Mart. It's not too pricey so I stock up when I see it. It's a distinct yet subtle fragrance that I have had many people ask about as they love it too!

March 26, 2014

this perfume is from years ago and hard to come across, but it is amazing! it will not last all day you have to keep spraying it on, but people notice. it is a serious/enticing perfume so I do not recommend it for daily wear!

September 01, 2013

My very favourite. I've been using it for years, and still love it !!

May 19, 2012

This was my bestie's favorite scent and it smelled so good on her that I had to try it. I too fell in love with it. It's a sharp, distinct, feminine scent. It can be overpowering if you're not careful, but with the right amount on it is heavenly. It has a musky, floral smell to it that lingers, it's long lasting and I've received compliments on it hours after applying it. I like to wear it when I'm going out in public as it is a stronger scent than my other favorite and can be detected over other smells. It makes me feel hot and sexy and it empowers me. I love it!

April 29, 2012

Luv the smell of this perfume!!!!! Have not been able to find it for a long time now. Very disappointed! Its not too expensive and the smell stays with you the whole day... Great value for your money:)

April 29, 2012

I love this perfume, it's cheap but not cheap smelling! I started wearing this perfume in high school as it was affordable and smelt beautiful, now as an adult I still recommend the same perfume, it's not overpowering and it lasts a long time.

December 28, 2008

i love this perfume because it has an exotic smell that lasts. many of my friends think of it as night time perfume but ive worn it during the day and have gotten many compliments about it.

December 10, 2008

I love the smell of this perfume. It lasts a long time and smell GREAT! I would have to say go out and but this Perfume it is a MUST HAVE!