Revlon New Complexion One-Step Makeup
Good

Revlon New Complexion One-Step Makeup Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 408 in Makeup

Give your skin a bright, natural looking finish in one easy step! This creamy formula combines the coverage of a liquid with the finish of a powder for a natural, even finish. Formulated with a special mineral complex to naturally brighten your skin. Available in 12 natural shades, it offers perfect, long-lasting coverage with SPF 15 protection.

April 28, 2016

I have used this for years! I like that it evens out my skin tone perfectly, hiding any red areas. I don't have a lot of time (or desire to spend much time) doing my makeup and this goes on easily as a cream and dries like a powder very quickly. I can pair it with concealer very easily without feeling like I have thick makeup on and one application in the morning tends to last until the end of the day!
    It's pretty pricey most places but is least expensive (by $4-$5!) at Walmart. For someone who really doesn't spend much on makeup, the price is steep but it does last quite a while.

September 12, 2011

I LOVE the Revlon New Complexion One-Step Foundation! I've been using this product for the last 4 years and couldn't even imagine using anything else! I've tried other foundations and just found that the coverage just didn't last that long, but with this Revlon product I only have to apply it once in the morning and I'm good ALL DAY! It's got great coverage and yet still looks natural. My nose and chin tend to be more red than the rest of my complexion, but this foundation really evens it out. It is a bit pricey (in my opinion - but I tend to be a bit cheap when it comes to makeup) but it's well worth it.

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup

cassandre has started a new forum topic
    makeup