Revlon PhotoReady Powder Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 335 in Powder

Innovative pigments provide immediate, high-pigment color release on lips with a featherlight feelMoisturizers and antioxidants, including sweet almond oil, improves lip texture.Elasticolor technology hugs lips with burst of vitually weightless color and moves comfortably with lips like a second skin.Contains film-forming polymers for longer wear and skin conditioning properties.Naturally fragrant with Vanilla Absolute and is Paraben free.

September 23, 2016

This is my holy grail drugstore powder and it sets my foundation perfectly. The price point is a little high for the drugstore but I still purchase it regardless of the price. Would definitely recommend this product.

December 11, 2015

It goes on very nicely which is good. The problem is is that the longer it stays on my face the more the colour changes and I end up looking orange by the end of the day!

October 27, 2014

This is basically the only powder I will ever use on my face, should I have the option. On a recent trip to Walmart, I found they were out of my favourite Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher. I had to opt for the Rimmel version and it just has NOT been even close to the same. I find the PhotoReady Powder leaves a soft and sparkly finish, blends well, and provides excellent staying power to my makeup throughout the day, middle of summer and all! It is pricey, though well worth it, at almost triple the cost of the Rimmel compact I had picked up, I would gladly pay the price for well-made and lasting beauty tools.

August 21, 2014

I use this powder along everyday and it gives a nice look to my skin tone and gets rid of the shine

March 11, 2014

I like this, it's hard for me to find the right colour for my skin cause I'm so light but this seem to be working for me.

September 23, 2013

I really like this Powder. It is a very full coverage. It leaves you with an airbrush finish and has great longevity! I would definitely recommend this. The only thing I am not too keen on is the price. It's $19.99 regular price at stores in my area. I don't think Revlon is on the same levels as higher end brands that would charge close to this price for a powder.

April 23, 2013

This is my FAVORITE powder nite only is it super affordable for me it actually has my skin color! I can never find my exact skin color. It is always a bit off but this is perfect.

December 12, 2012

I love this powder! I use the translucent one because I have very fair skin, and it works great for me. I love that it had a little sparkle, it doesn't come off on your skin like that, but it just catches the light a little so it gives you a great glow. It comes in a few shades other than translucent, I know my mom uses the light/medium one and she loves it. I love the formula, not that much fallout in the package like some powders. I don't really like the brush it comes with, but that is fine with me to use my own brush. The package is a little big for me, so it wouldn't fit in a small purse. It is a thin, long rectangle that is about 4 inches long, and 3 inches wide.
Overall, great product pretty good price. I would suggest getting it at Target or Walmart because at the drugstore it is around $15 compared to $10.50 at walmart

October 03, 2012

I recently made the switch to this product over my regular mineral makeup and am so happy I did! It was light enough I was able to use it every day during our hot summer, yet it provided me full coverage like many of my liquid foundations do. It is so quick and easy to apply, and less messy then the liquid foundations. I apply it with a makeup sponge for even better coverage. I usually wait for it to go on sale, then stock up. Quite happy with this product!

February 25, 2012

this isn't as glittery as the revlon photoready foundation, which i like about it. it is a nice quality setting powder, but nothing spectacular, and i don't like the way the camera picks it up. in terms of setting a dewy finish foundation without taking away the glow, this is alright for that, but there are better products out there.
probably won't repurchase though.