Revlon ShadowLinks
Good

Revlon ShadowLinks Reviews

Ranked #680 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

March 16, 2016

I love these eyeshadows! I love that you can link them together creating a custom palette and for $4 how can you go wrong. They have great shades that wear well through the day.

October 29, 2015

At first glance, seems like a really great drugstore eyeshadow find. In my area, the individual shadows are approximately 3-4 dollars. Firstly, the individual shadow squares are supposed to link together to make a personalized shadow pallette, but they don't lock together at all, or you end up breaking fingernails trying to jam them together. As for the shadow quality, the colours I bought were not pigmented at all, and were very flaky. Don't waste your money on these shadows. Spend the $10 on the revlon HD photoready shadows instead. Much better quality.

October 23, 2014

In general, these suck. Amazing concept though! The two brown shades I have, chocolate and cocoa, work great for brow powder. Otherwise, too dry and chalky for eyes. Improve your shadow quality, Revlon!

April 15, 2014

All and all I absolutely love this product. My favorite part is being able to choose the colors that I want for my Palette. Many times I have bought eyeshadow kits to only use one or two of the colors offered. So am definitely a fan of this new and innovative idea.

I had a chance last weekend to try this product, I had a long night out with friends and it applied great and stayed applied all night.