Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 1014 in Lipstick

The first lipstick to deliver long wear (up to 7 hours), full colour and high shine sheen for brilliant, luminous lips. 20 shades available.

September 22, 2016

This is the one and only lipstick for me. I have tried others and nothing compares. I use number 009. If I can't find it I search all the stores. I cannot be without my Rimmel!

June 26, 2016

While I was studying aesthetics/cosmetics it was required that we wear a red lipstick every day and it was also required that it looked fresh and sharp. I spent so much time a lot of time trying different lipsticks that would last for an entire day without needing to be reapplied too often as it was getting expensive to have to keep replenish my lipstick as a student.
This lipstick quickly became my everything. It was long-lasting, excellent selection of shades to compliment any and all skin tones, did not rub off, did not leave my lips feeling uncomfortable or dry - just perfect. Application was easy and did not "bleed" into the skin around my lips and there was no need for a lip liners. We also had to wear a white uniform everyday and I never had a problem with the lipstick transferring from my lips onto my uniform when I would change out of it. This was over 3 years ago and I have experienced and owned many different lipsticks since then and these are still my number one choice and recommendation.

March 31, 2016

I initially bought this lipstick for a dinner party, worried about finding something that would last through the meal. Luck was on my side! Applied this right before the party and didn't have to worry about smudges or re-application all night. The colour (I have Candy) was the perfect opaqueness and had the perfect amount of shimmer. This is definitely one of my most-used colours.

December 10, 2015

I love all Rimmel products that I have tried and my go to brand (although not exclusively) for make up as they work so well and are really affordable. Ditto for this lovely lipstick. Also, love the shades available.

June 11, 2015

Very nice lipstick, it lasts pretty well and has good colour payoff. Doesn't over dry the lips or bleed very much.

March 06, 2015

Love the coverage, the moisturizing feel and the colour! Great product! I bite my lips often, and this lipstick stays put and stays nice all day with minimal re-applying necessary.

January 16, 2015

Love the color options and they last all day! Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a low cost, efficient lipstick.

October 14, 2014

On the website it says "Intense long lasting colour for up to 8 hours wear 25% colour impact! Smooth creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long." which is mostly wrong, the colour wears off and you cannot eat or drink anything without getting the lipstick all over it. it also makes your lips super dry, which isn't comfortable, it is an intense colour and dispite the fact that it doesn't last, if you do reapply the colour does look really nice. i just suggest wearing a chapstick underneath the colour to prevent your lips from drying. Even though the photo is edited, you can see how nice and bright the colour is, the colour i have is alarm 170 which is a bright red. It is definitely a head turner.

September 15, 2014

I love these! I have about 5 for now. Great price. They're high pigment! They don't leave my lips looking dry and crusty. They're pretty smooth and don't feel sticky, and they don't run. I rarely line my lips so it's important for me to have a lipstick with some kind of staying power. Great colours to chose from, they are definitely a staple for my makeup bag.

September 10, 2014

i use this in shade 77, Asia and i really like it , it's a good subtle neutral that is really flattering and helps my skinny lips look bigger. i like the texture and the watermelon taste and smell , i think it lasts fairly well without drying out your lips.

Updated On: March 06, 2015

also addicted to the Airy Fairy shade which has a cult following , i guess among make-up junkies. i just think its a beautiful feminine shade that works well with many looks.