Rimmel London Lycra Wear 10 Plus Minerals Nail Polish

Rimmel London Lycra Wear 10 Plus Minerals Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1078 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Up to 10 days of unshockable colour. Fade proof, crack proof shining colour.

December 30, 2014

I got the colour 403 Hypnotise. I think the colours by Rimmell are good. it's good to add a clear top coat. By itself, it doesn't last 10 days as it says. The top coat helps.

February 16, 2012

the mascara stayed on myl ashes even after i work an 8 hour shift as a house keeper in a hospitial.great suff

April 26, 2008

I was looking for a fun orange colour for the summer at Shoppers the other day. I had several in front of me and the Rimmel "Tequila Sunshine" won for brightest most promising orange.

And let me tell you, this nail polish is amazing. It is now day 8 and my nails have just begun to chip.

So, it isn't quite 10 day wear, but I'll take 7-8 day wear! Most nail polishes don't last that long, even the expensive kinds. The polish is pretty 'goopy' and it looked great after one coat.

The Tequila Sunshine colour has been a hit, I've been getting compliments all week.

If you are looking to try a new colour - try the new 10 day wear from Rimmel.

April 19, 2008

I have this in electric, which is a (fairly) dark shimmery blue. I mixed it with Rimmel Black Satin polish (one coat of black and then one coat of electric on top) and got a nice deep shade of blue, but still not quite as deep as I'd like it to be. I mixed it with the black because I knew it would be too bright otherwise, but I think I need to experiment with it more. Next time I'll try 2 coats of black under this. Wear-wise it's only been 2 days but it's definitely better than other polishes I've used. I have a real problem with wear at the tips and it's noticeably better with this polish. Whether it will last 10 days remains to be seen, but I don't believe that any polish on earth can last that long without chipping or fading. But we'll see and if I remember I'll update this review. UPDATE: By yesterday (day 4) I had a lot of wear at the tips and some cracking so I took it off. No chips though, I'll say that. I think if I had a better topcoat it would last longer - I used L'oreal Pro Manicure but I don't think it's that good. It also seemed to get bluer every day, but I could just be crazy.