Rimmel London Match Perfection Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 595 in Foundation

Introducing a whole new Match Perfection, a makeup match like you’ve never seen before. Traceless coverage with Advanced Smart-Tone Technology reveals a perfectly flawless you, no matter what the light. From the bathroom, to work, to the pub, your natural colour never changes. Completely conceals imperfections with no foundation line, no makeup mask. Enhanced with Sapphire Radiance for an illuminating glow that never falls flat. Natural, flawless coverage with a fresh finish. Lasts all day!

August 27, 2016

The texture of this foundation is very neutral. Not too thick, and not too thin!
It's definitely buildable to provide that extra coverage if needed.
Colour range is decent, and blends nicely with other foundations if needing to lighten/darken.
When set with a powder I find it lasts all day with little fading, and has a great texture on the skin.

February 03, 2016

Found this foundation during my trip to Walmart to pick up my usual Maybelline Fit Me foundation, decided to try this since it was new and I love trying new foundations and makeup in general. So glad I picked this up instead, it covers all my blemishes and redness effortlessly no matter how it is applied. Absolutely love it, my new go to !

August 05, 2014

I don't typically wear foundation and thought I'd try this for a smooth even finish. It did not sit well on my skin, it felt heavy and I felt like my face was cakey looking. I applied it several different times in different ways and amounts, and I still felt that it wasn't the smooth finish I was looking for. The coverage is light, meaning if you have to cover up spots this is not the foundation for you. I love Rimmel products but this one's not for me.

May 29, 2012

I bought this product along with another one to see which I liked better. I suffer from acne bad and for some reason different foundations make me break out more. I also don't like the foundations that you think match your skin and then turn out darker then what they are. I was going out the same night I bought it, and thought I would give it a try. I put it on and loved it!!! It matched my skin tone to a T. It hid my scars from my acne and even my acne. I would recommend this to everyone.

January 18, 2012

For those of you who have dry to combination skin who have been looking for a product that can compliment your skin, try Rimmel. My skin type is a combination dry and oily and because of that it is hard to find a product that won’t clog my pores and keep my face looking like I had lotion slathered all over it. At first I was very hesitant to try the product as it is quite expensive, that if I end up not being compatible with it I obviously have wasted my money. Then again, I wouldn’t know if I don’t give it a try. So after 3-months of using it on a daily basis I am proud to say that I super love the product.

The foundation is totally easy to blend. I super love the quality and it totally stays on the whole day. After using the product continuously I am happy to share that I did not have a problem with breakouts at all. The scent is very light and may or may not bother users. Throughout the day I did not need to retouch at all, and if any I had only applied press or loose powder. Works well even for oily or combination skin as my face did not get too oily at all.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!