Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full Volume and Curve Mascara Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 775 in Mascara

Lash plumping, full curve mascara. Fuller figured brush - fuller figured lashes. Curves in all the right places! The first Triple Plump brush with 3 x the curves for 70% curlier lashes. Voluptuous brush with CurveControl technology wiggles easily through your lashes quickly coating them. Exclusive brush design curves IN to maximize lash loading, curves OUT to curl and de-clump each lash for a complete curved look. Lashes look lusciously curled, plumped and defined.

May 22, 2016

I was so excited to try this mascara because of what it says it can do. I applied one coat of mascara and really didn't get much out of it. I applied a second coat and my eyelashes were curlier to the point where it smudged my eye upper lids. By the time the mascara tried it started to flake and being a contact wearer this caused irritation to my eyes and by the end of the day my eyes were red. I ended up giving this mascara to my sister.

April 22, 2016

This is a good cheap mascara that I wear on the weekends, It's good at separating your lashes and giving a very subtle "I'm not wearing makeup" sort of look to your lashes. For added color and volume I will layer another mascara over it. Not bad for the price.

December 19, 2015

I bought this the other week as it was on sale at my local cosmetics counter. The packaging was pretty, purple and sleek looking, and the price was right. I sort of wish now that I'd saved my money.

It's a fairly runny formula, that takes forever to dry. I've ruined my makeup trying to put it on after completing my look, and I've tried to apply it before I start my face, either way it's a pain in the buttocks. I don't have super curly eyelashes to begin with, so I curl before applying any mascara, but this formula actually weighed it down, and took away any "curl" I may have previously had.

Furthermore, you can't build with this mascara - as you keep building, your eyelashes start looking spidery and clumpy. Not hot at all! I'd advise trying another product if you're looking for something that will really curl your lashes and finish off your look. :)

November 30, 2015

Didn't really care for the brush during application and wasn't very bold. Just wasn't my thing.

July 07, 2015

I'm not sure if it's the formula or the brush that doesn't work for me, but it just made a big mess. I love the concept, but not the actual outcome.

December 19, 2014

I like the brush and the way lashes are not left with clumps.

March 01, 2014

I really liked this mascara, I liked it more than the regular sexy curves mascara. It did get slightly clumpy, but it was very good at volumizing my lashes, I'm not sure it gave me any curve, but it did make my lashes look thicker.

May 15, 2013

I was disappointed with this mascara. I was looking for Big Bold look and was not to happy with the results. I found that it still left flakes after I had washed it off.

June 12, 2012

This mascara was just "Ok" in my books. I really like a very noticablle, long, dark,, dramatic look to my lashes. This mascara was very inexpencive, which was a major bonus as I hate spending a fortune on myself for something so small. The black was a nice dark colour, it went on smooth and easy, but as it dried I did notice a small amount of flakes as the day went on. Several coats later and I was ready to run to the grocery store, but it isn't the product you're looking for if you're glamming it up for a night out. If you're after a more natural, suttle look then this is a product for you! If you're after bold and glamerous, you may want to consider looking else where.

March 08, 2012

I surprisingly really liked this mascara! I was drawn by the price because I wanted a cheap mascara to keep in my purse for those "make up on the go" mornings. It only cost about $4.99 so I wasn't expecting much, but this mascara was great coverage and actually holds a fantastic curl! I find myself using it more and more even when I'm not running late! My only complaint is that it is a little thin for my preferences and so I need to apply a few coats, but other than that I am happy!