Rimmel London Vinyl Voluptuously Shiny Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Vinyl lip gloss delivers brilliant, high-gloss shine to lips. This lightweight, non-sticky lip gloss can be applied to bare lips or over your favourite lipstick, for an ultra glossy, long lasting shine.

September 08, 2016

I bought this in the shade Be Dazzled. It's a really pretty shade, and very highly pigmented for a gloss, but it made my lips severely uncomfortable. They would start to burn within seconds of putting it on. I also found thesmell to be quite strong, which unfortunately many of the Rimmel products seem to be.

A lot of the Rimmel products I've bought over the past several months have been quite poor quality. I'm really not impressed.

May 20, 2016

It's time to bring out one of my favourite Rimmel London Vinyl Voluptuously Shiny Lip Gloss for the summer! I love the applicator and the colour pink. High shine lip gloss for hours of moisture.

April 10, 2016

The Rimmel London Vinyl lip glosses have always been one of my favorite drug store glosses.
They come in so many different shades and add that extra shine to the lips.
They look great on top of lip sticks too.

March 21, 2016

Loving Rimmel lipgloss. I like the selection of shades, the price is comparable, the quality is good.
I would definely recommend this product. Enjoy!

February 04, 2016

Love the lip gloss, moistures my lips with aa shine

January 05, 2016

It moisturizes the lips well. It gives my lips a beautiful glossy shine. It feels little bit sticky and heavy on the lips.
This is a versatile lip-gloss, which can be used alone or on any lipsticks. But, as it is a transparent lip gloss it will not hide those pigmented lips. So, using it on top of the lipstick is preferable.

January 05, 2016

I love all the colors this comes in and it goes on smoothly and gives me a great shine

October 23, 2015

one of my faves but I have noticed the price has gone up recently so I may have to transfer to a different brand, boo

May 29, 2015

good lip gloss, very shiny finish and good colour, stays on for a decent amount of time but it is easy to reapply over and over, applies nicely and evenly

May 12, 2015

I received a sample of this lip gloss and I usually don't like glossy high shine products on my lips. I gave it a try and it's a highly glossy product. I experimented with it and only added a dab over my lipstick. It was hydrating and not glossy since I only added a small dab to my lipstick.