Ritz Fudge-Covered Crackers

Ritz Fudge-Covered Crackers Reviews

Ranked #749 out of 796 in Chocolate

September 05, 2015

I bought these in the USA, haven't seen there here in Canada. They are limited edition, so not sure you can still buy them. They are nice. It's the original ritz cracker coated in chocolate. It adds a nice combination of salt and sweet.

October 02, 2013

I hate chocolate covered crackers of all sorts so this one isn't any worse than other brands. I love ritz products but they dropped the ball on this one.

August 13, 2013

Salt and chocolate are not a combo I would go for and I don't naturally associate choclate with a cracker. So when I first saw these crackers I thought it was a dumb idea. Until I tasted one. Yum! It doesn't taste like two items just stuck together. It is a uniform product - light, flaky, not too sweet, I couldn't taste the salt so I don't know if salted top crackers are used (i hope not), fudgy. Addictive.

In my region I only found them at Canada Safeway, at only some locations, and only for a short period of time. Regular price is a bit 'up there' so I waited for the sale. Used it as a stocking stuffer and it was appreciated!

Definitely recommend trying them for something different. I prefer making my own cookies and eating chocolate straight up but these would be one of my exceptions. I suppose one could make a chocolate ganache and dip Ritz in it themselves, but why? :)

July 12, 2013

Tried these a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. The price was a little bit more than I would have liked but the taste was great! I am a big fan of salty-sweet items and this was the perfect blend! I can see many kids truly loving this as a snack.

July 10, 2013

OMG! not sure what i was expecting when i picked these up on a whim, but they are !
    DELISH!! No Frills has them for $1, give these a try!!

March 05, 2012

These sounded promising, salty cracker covered in sweet chocolate. But they were a bit disappointing, I guess maybe I built them up in my head too much. They are good, but pretty comparable to a chocolate covered graham cracker. Nothing overly exciting!!

January 09, 2010

If you have not tried these...I urge you to do it now before this "limited addition" item is gone!

True, you could make them yourself but they are oh-so-good, inexpensive and the convenience of having to only open the box to indulge my chocolate craving...... Delicious!