ROC CompleteLift Eye Lift Pen for eyelids and bags

ROC CompleteLift Eye Lift Pen for eyelids and bags Reviews

1 review
Ranked #311 out of 336 in Eye Cream

Gives eyelids a visibly lifted look. Reduces puffiness under eyes.The breakthrough anti-aging dermo-cosmetique pen is clinically shown to give eyelids a visibly lifted look while reducing the appearance of under-eye puffiness. The luxurious, concentrated treatment combines a nourishing blend of glycerin atom hydrate and immediately soften skin with patent-pending Protient firming technology, a high performance tightening agent which helps to visibly firm and tone skin.The revolutionary pen applicator allows ultra-precise application to the delicate eye area.RoC has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that guarantee visible results for healthier, younger-looking skin.Strong partnerships with dermatologist have contributed to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing clinically proven products, which are highly effective, yet suitable for all skin types.

March 26, 2009

I received the Eye Lift Pen from RoC to review, along with the CompleteLift day and night creams (reviewed separately).

I was excited about this product, because my beauty problem is eyebags and I'll try anything to get rid of them. You can apply the cream using the lipbalm-like applicator or with a finger; I would recommend using your ring finger instead because you can control the pressure better.

I immediately noticed a tightening sensation as the product dried and it seemed like there was some improvement in my bags. I know, though, that the massaging action of applying the product squeezes out the extra water from the undereye area, so I was looking for something more, something dramatic. I wasn't seeing a huge improvement over my regular brand, so I applied again. However, as it dried, the excess product flaked and looked like peeling skin. Oops.

In general, I think this is a good product. I'm not sold on switching from my current brand, but I'll keep using it to see if extended use makes a difference.