Rocky Mountain Soap Company Pomegranate Day Cream

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Pomegranate Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #857 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Hydrate from the inside out with H2O and from the outside in with a daily moisturizer made to nourish, protect, and combat the signs of aging. Anti-oxidant rich Pomegranate is delicious enough to eat, but here it's a superfood for your skin that will protect against free radicals and dryness all day long. Willow Herb contains inflammatory properties to soothe your skin and keep it looking young and fresh. More information: http://www.rockymountainsoap.com/productDetails/1027374/1002271/1000144

January 12, 2016

Yes, yes, yes, and yes some more. Great product and smells divine. I wish they had a night cream to go with it. Because it's made with natural ingredients, I also use this on my 3 year old in the winter, to keep her soft cheeks moist and protected from the cold. It's such a great price in comparison to what you find in the stores. No need to spend a ton of money an big brands. I also love that they are a Canadian company of course.

March 02, 2015

I absolutley love the smell of this cream! It makes my face feel very smooth and free of flakes.
I do find it a bit expensive although a little does seem to go a long way.
I also LOVE the fact that it is a all natural product but would prefer it it had sunscreen in it!
Overall wonderful cream