Good

Roots Sweatpants Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

August 05, 2015

These sweatpants last forever and are so comfortable. They are easy to launder too!

August 04, 2015

totally work the price, so comfortable and they wash well

May 01, 2015

Although they are a little pricey when you purchase them regular price, these sweatpants are amazing. I could live in these things (almost do). They are cozy, stylish and comfy! The wash great and have exceptional longevity. Good bang for your buck if you can get over the initial price, they truly do last

December 14, 2014

I love it when I come across something that I would never think about buying let alone wear.A couple of weeks ago my sister and I went on a shopping spree,just for us.When we went into the Roots Store and saw these Roots SweatPants,immediately I knew I just had to have them,a bit expensive I might add.We both bought a pair and if someone would have told me about these,I would have bought them months ago.I feel so comfortable in them,I just hate to take them off.The inside is so soft and fuzzy,great for wearing to the Market or even shopping.I got mine in size small because they are very loose and gives lots of room to move around in.I have to get another pair of these when I go shopping again because I really like them and one pair isn't enough.So,it's move over Jeans there's something new and better to wear.I would recommend these definitely.

September 08, 2014

If somebody would have told me how comfy Roots sweatpants were, I would have bought a pair a long time ago. They are super fuzzy! I could lounge around in them for days. I got mine for 35$ at a Roots outlet store. So glad I bought them. I recommend them to anyone who loves to be comfortable, in a fashionable way.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes