Good

Royale Ultra Facial Tissue Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 198 in Household Essentials

July 09, 2014

I used royalty ultra facial tissue over two weeks. It was good tissue. Thanks.

June 11, 2014

I have tried the Royale facial tissues recently and they are really fantastic. So thick and soft. Perfect for everybody. I have put a box in every room of my flat. It is really convenient. And I like the different box designs.

April 18, 2014

Since i try it because i had some coupons, i can't take someting else! When we have a flu, we don't have problem and our noses stay ok!

August 27, 2013

I do buy this tissue because it is cheap but I'm not a huge fan. Leaves behind fluff and falls apart quite easily. If you use it for an extended time, expect a red raw nose. Good only if your on a budget.

July 11, 2013

Love these tissues. They are so soft and don't leave a residue.

May 17, 2012

This is one of those situations where you just WISH that the negative there :( These are 3 ply tissues and they hold up FABULOUSLY. The down side is that they are sooooo rough! If you have a cold/running nose, you are not going to be a happy camper with these tissues.....you'd be raw. Very dissapointed.