Rub A535 Regular Strength Heating Cream

Rub A535 Regular Strength Heating Cream Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 475 in Remedies

November 28, 2016

Love the scent, doesn't leave smelling like you're wearing a horse liniment or feeling greasy. The heat is very soothing and immediate and lasts quite a while and is very effective on sore achy muscles.

November 28, 2016

I always have this product in the house. It is really good for relieving those aches and pains.
I love that warm sensation ,,even with the smell that i got use to,,the important thing is that it works great for me.

November 28, 2016

Rub A535 is a great product. I always turn to it when my back and shoulders start aching. I get great relief and I love the heating action. My parents always used this product when I was at home and now I do too. Would recommend it to anyone.

November 28, 2016

I often in damp weather get arthritic knees and this really takes the edge off of the pain. It really penetrates and warms up and then I bandage my knees up and my legs feel much better so that I can sleep. It is great for all of the aches and pains on your body.

November 28, 2016

I love A535, I trust this brand for when I need releof from muscle aches or tension. The smell is a little overwhelming but I don't mind it. This is my trusted brand

March 16, 2016

This is a pretty good product for sore and achy muscles. It has quite a medicinal smell to it, but it does absorb into the skin quite easily. It makes the skin and muscles feel tingly and 'hot'. Not my go to product for muscle rubs, but I will use it in a pinch.

February 01, 2016

This works great for muscle and joint pain. I love the heating action.

January 25, 2016

I always have this product in the house. It is really good for relieving those persistent aches and pains.

The only issues are the texture of the product (which makes application really messy) as well as the smell (which is a little too strong to wear outside of the house).

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas