Ruffles Loaded Potato Skins Chips Reviews

Ranked #1035 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 20, 2016

These are rather tasty and if it werent for the MSG I would be tempted to purchase them as a treat more often. However given that MSG is a huge migraine trigger for me I need be very careful and only eat these when I am feeling very careless and am at the point of "I already have the impending migraine of doom why not bring it on more?" sort of mood. The only downside is that when heaving ones guts up, they are not so good....if only they could find something other than the evil MSG to add into them

December 16, 2015

Ruffles Loaded Potato Skins Chips;

not bad this flavour
I liked the crunch of the chips
I liked the texture of the chips
crunchy and crispy

The flavour was unique, different
actually good to even make these as chip nachos with a side of salsa and sour cream and some veggies (tomatoes , onions) to dip into

June 01, 2015

I LOVE these, they are super tasty and a popular food at bbqs and parties!

May 04, 2015

The flavor of these Ruffles are delicious. I can't eat them right now due to health problems but I sure do miss them. We like to pour chili over a bowl of these chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. That is so yummy.

May 02, 2015

They aren't my favourite chips, but they are pretty good. They taste like cheddar and bacon exactly like a loaded potato!

May 01, 2015

I love Ruffles and this flavour is super yummy! They taste even better with a ranch dip, I recommend you try it.

May 01, 2015

I love Ruffles, and this flavour is no exception! I always pick these up when going to the drive in or having a movie night in :)

1.5/5

April 30, 2015

These chips looked like they might be good & tasty....but they were too salty and I didn't enjoy the taste. Not my choice, but I will still recommend it as its a matter of taste.

April 30, 2015

I find these chips to be super tasty . It has a nice bacon y taste to them.

April 30, 2015

Tastes like a cross between bacon chips and all dressed chips. Pretty tasty with dips

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products