Safety First Quick Grab Wipe Warmer
Amazing

Safety First Quick Grab Wipe Warmer Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 21, 2016

I was given this as a gift for my baby shower and I thought that it would be the best thing ever, I mean no one wants a something wet and cold on their butt however I fount that because this has to be plugged in that it wasn't really convenient because I wouldn't change my son in one place only so there were times when this was simply out of reach.

May 29, 2015

A item that won't make baby upset? Sounded good! However I found that the warmer made the wipes dry out :(.

January 10, 2012

I registered for this and got it as a shower gift. I like that it attaches to the change table and also comes with an attachment at bottom that holds diapers and side pockets to hold creams. I wanted this because I thought it would be nicer for baby to have warm wipes for her bum. It warms the wipes nicely which is good in these cold months. The only thing I don't like about it is that it dries the wipes out, so when you are nearing the bottom the wipes are bone dry. I have learned to put fewer wipes in at a time and add a bit of water to keep them moist.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends