• Salonpas
  • Salonpas

Salonpas Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 495 in Remedies

Patch is 16.9" X 16.9"PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTSFour times larger than Regular-size SALONPAS16.9 sq. in. compared to SALONPAS 4.2 sq. in.For aches and pains in a large area such as back pain.For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.Easy to ApplyEasy to apply and provides quick pain relief.UsesFor temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with :-arthritis -simple backache -strains -bruises -sprains

January 14, 2016

The salonpas patch was recommended to me by my acupuncturist. I just put it on and it gives a super minty feeling. The smell is almost almost pleasant and this formula has been around since my parents were kids. I'm not exactly sure how long lasting it is, but it definitely promotes blood circulation in the area that it touches for at least half an hour. I would recommend, simple solution....product is made in Japan.

April 04, 2015

Best pain patch out there! Will use them on regular basis

April 04, 2015

As a sufferer of chronic pain, I am always on the look out for quick, easy and effective pain relief. The SalonPas pads are perfect! Small and discreet, I can carry a few with me and apply whenever the pain strikes. I love to crochet and knit but find I too often have to lay my projects aside when pain hits. Most recently, I applied a SalonPas pad to my wrist and within minutes I was able to feel relief and resume my craft! I love that the pads aren't messy like creams and sprays. The light menthol fragrance isn't as offensive as other products. I encourage anyone that has pain to give them a try!

February 09, 2015

This is a great pain relief product that isn't messy or oily like most pain relief creams. It is also really cost effective, for about $7 you get 40 patches.

August 15, 2014

I have tried may patches, sprays, rubs and this is by far the best treatment for muscle pain, strains and aches.
    I had very low expectations since these kinds of products don't usually work, but this blew me away. Effective, easy to apply and truly did provide long lasting pain relief.

I would definitely recommend giving these a try!

June 12, 2014

These salonpas are great my mom swears by it but she put in on too many of a time and her skin was bad that time Great for back pain

July 03, 2012

I love Salonpas they are always in my medicine cabinet.You can pick these up at any Asian market and they are super cheap.They come in a pack and look like a patch that you apply to affected areas. Great for strains,aching muscles,sore shoulder,back,neck,bruises,arthritis.The ingredients are menthol,camphor and methyl salicylate.They have a nice soothing menthol smell that really soothes.If your pain is a little more severe I would suggest to try a capsicum plaster/patch instead they are quite a bit more stronger.But I do find these are very effective and a great drug free alternative.

July 01, 2012

These heat patches work great whether on your neck, back, arm etc. And the heat lasts for a long time great product

October 02, 2009

Salanpas Pain Relieving Patch worked wonders for my excruciating pain in my back. I first heard about these from a friend who has fibermyalga and she swears by them. They have really helped with any sore spots I get, not just my back. Although I do have to say that my skin is a little red after I removed the patch. It was almost as if it was kind of sun burned. But it didn’t matter because the pain relief that I got was worth it. I highly recommend Salanpas Pain Relieving Patches for anyone who has pain, especially back, neck or shoulder pain.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating