Scooby-Doo (2002)
Good

Scooby-Doo (2002) Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 973 in DVD

May 21, 2015

I love this movie, it's so entertaining to watch. I have always loved watching Scooby Doo because you never know what mystery they will solve next. This movie is full of excitement and the thrill of adventure!

May 14, 2015

I liked this version of Scooby Doo and have the DVD. I guess I am old fashioned when it comes to these characters, but I much prefer to watch them in animated form. The cartoon is so much better.

May 04, 2015

I remember watching this movie in the theatres when it first came out. It is a ton of fun and adventure! Anything with Scooby-Doo is always great!

May 04, 2015

Zoinks! Two years after a clash of egos forced Mystery Inc. to close its doors, Scooby-Doo and his clever crime-solving cohorts Fred (Freddie Prinze Jr.), Daphne (Sarah Michelle Gellar), Shaggy (Matthew Lillard) and Velma (Linda Cardellini) are individually summoned to Spooky Island to investigate a series of paranormal incidents at the ultra-hip Spring Break hot spot.

We watched this movie as a family and thoroughly enjoyed it! So many funny scenes come to mind. Great cast that brought these loveable characters to life. A fun adventure that keeps you entertained till the very end.