Scotch Essentials Easy Fix Button Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 11 in Wardrobe Tailoring Products

• The no-sew way to reattach or add buttons
  • Instantly repair or replace your loose or lost button while on the go
  • Add an extra button to keep clothing secure or to personalize your style

March 11, 2017

J'ai bien aimé ce produit. Belle petite découverte, pratique en cas de manque de temps pour recoudre un bouton! Ou pour ceux qui repousse toujours a plus tard cette couture! Ça dépanne!

January 06, 2017

This was an ABSOLUTE live safer! The Scotch Essentials Easy Fix Button is a breeze to use, not very noticeable, and almost a permanent solution for some not-so-handy people :)

December 25, 2016

very good!
    I like this product because it can easily be applied to most people. who doesn't have a short with missing buttons? exactly. and the fact that I can remove and apply it to other shirts is nice too.
    the fasten is durable too it can resist tension to a certain point. I would love for them to create a fasten that can allow you to attach your own button to it.

November 28, 2016

A while back I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club and I have to say that this is a solid temporary solution. It is a little bulky if you want a clean line look but it is better than not having a button there at all.

October 16, 2016

J'adore ce produit. Au début j'étais un petit peu septique mais les bandes collents très bien et rester coller durant toute la journée! Étant plus forte au niveau du buste, ca me permet de porter mes chemises préférées sans me soucier de rien!

May 13, 2016

As we all know, we loose buttons at the most inconvenient of times. With Easy Fix Button repair kit. You just pop it in your purse and your good to go. No fussing with needles and thread. I love it it's awesome and so easy to use.

March 26, 2016

I am by no means a domestic goddess and before I found #ScotchEssentials easy fix button fix it kit I banished my de buttoned wear to the back of my closet, buried under things I haven't looked at in eons. Now I can, like magic, repair and replace a button with ease. It is by no means a permanent solution and I can see how it'll eventually get quite costly and I may have to yet learn how to sew but for the time being i am enjoying my new found craft making skills and recccomend and will buy this product again.

January 17, 2016

i got this part of the chick advisor review product. i didn't have a button repair until now to try this product. It was easy enough to use but i found it wasn't a permanent solution and was temporary. It's good if you have a button missing or popped and you must wear the top and don't have time to change. I would buy this as a temporary measure but when i have the time i would sew my button the old fashion way.

January 04, 2016

Omg, if it weren't for this handy tool, I would have been so embarrassed when I needed to wear my solemnly worn formal button up, and i noticed a missing button...

January 04, 2016

I received this as a product tester and after trying dollar store button repair kits and being disappointed, I have to say this was easy to use and effective!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Project Candy Box

Bofam26 added a new review for
    MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow

Girlio21 added a new review for
    Playtex Diaper Genie Elite

NikkiS added a new review for
    NIVEA Gentle Toner