Scotch Essentials Easy Fix Button Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 11 in Wardrobe Tailoring Products

• The no-sew way to reattach or add buttons
  • Instantly repair or replace your loose or lost button while on the go
  • Add an extra button to keep clothing secure or to personalize your style

November 28, 2016

A while back I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club and I have to say that this is a solid temporary solution. It is a little bulky if you want a clean line look but it is better than not having a button there at all.

October 16, 2016

J'adore ce produit. Au début j'étais un petit peu septique mais les bandes collents très bien et rester coller durant toute la journée! Étant plus forte au niveau du buste, ca me permet de porter mes chemises préférées sans me soucier de rien!

May 13, 2016

As we all know, we loose buttons at the most inconvenient of times. With Easy Fix Button repair kit. You just pop it in your purse and your good to go. No fussing with needles and thread. I love it it's awesome and so easy to use.

March 26, 2016

I am by no means a domestic goddess and before I found #ScotchEssentials easy fix button fix it kit I banished my de buttoned wear to the back of my closet, buried under things I haven't looked at in eons. Now I can, like magic, repair and replace a button with ease. It is by no means a permanent solution and I can see how it'll eventually get quite costly and I may have to yet learn how to sew but for the time being i am enjoying my new found craft making skills and recccomend and will buy this product again.

January 17, 2016

i got this part of the chick advisor review product. i didn't have a button repair until now to try this product. It was easy enough to use but i found it wasn't a permanent solution and was temporary. It's good if you have a button missing or popped and you must wear the top and don't have time to change. I would buy this as a temporary measure but when i have the time i would sew my button the old fashion way.

January 04, 2016

Omg, if it weren't for this handy tool, I would have been so embarrassed when I needed to wear my solemnly worn formal button up, and i noticed a missing button...

January 04, 2016

I received this as a product tester and after trying dollar store button repair kits and being disappointed, I have to say this was easy to use and effective!

December 22, 2015

I received this product for free to review, and I would say I wasn't overly impressed but I wasn't disappointed either. It's a quick fix solution, meant to hold a button on until you can sew it properly. For that, it works great! Small enough packaging that it doesn't take up much room in my purse or diaper bag. It was easy enough to fix a button on the go when my son popped one on his shirt. Did it hold up in the wash? No. Was it meant to? Probably not, and I'm ok with that :)

December 16, 2015

Love the product. We don't always loose a button when it is convenient. With this product you can fix it in seconds.

December 11, 2015

In today's world of 'fast fashion' I am constantly losing buttons. Yet I have no clue how to fix them. This product was my saviour. Gets the job done and easy to use.