Scrubbing Bubbles Total Kitchen cleaner Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

October 01, 2015

Great product that works fast!

May 13, 2015

Good product it foes a great job

March 03, 2015

love this product and cleans very well!

March 03, 2015

ce produit est genial il aide vraiment a degraisser le dessus du poele quand je cuisine du steak ect...

March 02, 2015

Excellent for removing grease and grime, makes it easier to clean. love using this,

March 02, 2015

I can't handle the smell of this product. It is too strong and made me start coughing. I don't and won't use products like this, with my grandsons in and out of our house. It did cut through grease on the stovetop, but I had to wear a mask, like I was in an operating room!!

February 24, 2014

Cuts through grease on your stove in record breaking time. It actually works.

September 25, 2013

This product work great. It sprays evenly, its easy to clean up. The only thing that was a huge letdown for me was that it left a film on out stainless steal fridge. I do not recommend using it at all on stainless steal..

September 11, 2013

It is so quick and easy to use, great results. I used it on my ceran top stove and wiped it clean with no effort. It is very gentle

1.5/5

August 27, 2013

I love the scrubbing bubbles bathroom stuff but other than the sink this is noting but foam everywhere in the kitchen.