• Sebastian Potion 9
  • Sebastian Potion 9

Sebastian Potion 9 Reviews

Ranked #1417 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Professional Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment 16.9 Oz / 500 ml with Pump Please note new Packaging same product taller size. WEARABLE STYLING TREATMENT Active-oil botanicals restore hair's natural condition, leaving hair with renewed shine. Protective agent cocktail enhances manageable styling.

February 09, 2016

J'adore ce produit ! J'aime le fait qu'on puisse le mettre dans la douche et le rincer ou bien le laisser agir dans nos cheveux en laissant sécher à l'air libre. Mes cheveux sont définitivement plus doux et démêlés après l'utilisation.

February 08, 2015

Works really well to define my waves and create texture. I have already repurchased this (it was on sale at Trade Secrets for $10, how could I not?!)

October 29, 2014

The best leave in conditioner and styling aid ever. It's an all in one!
Great for holding the curl for curly hair ladies.

October 08, 2012

Like everyone else, I also received a sample of this miracle lotion in my P&G;sampler this spring. I blow dry and straighten my hair 3-4 times a week, so its dry and frizzy. When I apply this stuff on my damp hair before I blow dry, it makes my hair so smooth and silky after I straighten it, and gets rid of the little flyaways. I absolutely LOVE this stuff, I may just have to splurge and spend the money buying a full size bottle because nothing else I've tried for frizzy hair works as good as this stuff does. Plus the smell is awesome and the ingredients are great too.

June 17, 2012

I received a rather generous sample of Sebastian Potion 9 through the PG Brandsampler. I would have never purchased it because of the price but for trying it out for the last few weeks, I may have to rethink that statement.

I have thin, fine hair and am typically afraid of using a lot of product in my hair for fear that it's going to make it look greasy and will weight it down. Potion 9 has done the opposite. I rub a small amount between my palms and put a wee bit at my roots and run the rest of it through the rest of my hair - while my hair is wet. I then blow dry my hair out.

My hair has volume and isn't weighed down. It's sleek and shiny and lasts all day.

Awesome product!

June 08, 2012

OMG I got this sample from P&G;, First time I used it, I was like WOW!!! this is fantastic :) I used it on my damp hair and just messed it up a bit to get the natural curls happening, My curls stayed defined and light and bouncy all day :) and my hair felt so much better when I ran my fingers through it, a definite addition to my hair regime from now on :)

June 06, 2012

I received a sample of this in my P&G;sampler pack as well.This is great on my fine/thin/frizzy hair.It is a creamy iridescent orange color and smells divine!I love many of the ingredients wheat protein,jojoba oil,macadamia nut oil,borage seed oil,evening primrose oil,allspice extract,lemongrass extract.All fantastic ingredients to keep your hair really healthy.It is not sticky or stiff at all its makes my hair feel really soft and very manageable.Its made my hair look really sleek and shiny and controlled the frizz.. Borage oil is so good for hair and helps promote hair growth so what a fantastic ingredient to see in this product.I have been trying lots of hair care products lately and this is defiantly one that I will continue to purchase in the future.Great product Sebastian!Its also been around a long time I wish I would have discovered this long ago.

June 02, 2012

I received a sample of this product in my P&G;Brand Sampler for Spring 2012. I tried it today, and it does the job of three of my previous products, with one pump. I blow dry my hair every day, and straighten it three to four times a week. I am very concerned with damage to my hair. This product does wonders, and it makes your hair sleek, smooth, and no fly aways! I would definitely recommend this product! It also smells awesome!

February 09, 2011

If you're anything like me, you are all about having awesome hair! Lucky for me, one of my best friends owns the best salon around here and has been doing my hair for years and always suggests the best products for me. I get compliments everywhere I go.

However, my hair is not always straight and sleek. I don't have curly hair but from all the color I've used throughout the years, it's damaged in some places and I have those annoying fly aways! You know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to lie, I have been a devoted Paul Mitchell user for very long. I own a really awesome Paul Mitchell dryer and straightener (and believe me ladies, if you don't own a really good straightener, it is worth every penny and REALLY does make a difference). I have used Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny serum for a long time to protect my hair from all the heat of my straightener since I use it every day. I will always love Super Skinny. No lie.

BUT, my friend introduced me to something new a few weeks ago. It's a lot like Super Skinny but not as "greasy".

Sebastian's Potion 9 is a wearable styling treatment which protects and renews your hair while giving it shine and helping tame those tiny wild hairs! You can use it on damp hair before you dry it or on completely dry hair to help style! The first time I used it I loved it. All you need is one pump of it. Rub it in your hands then lightly all over your hair, mostly on the ends. If you add too much on top, your roots will look too oily. You will love how sleek and sexy your hair looks! Try it and see!!!

June 04, 2008

Hey ladies!!
As some of you may know Summer is coming, where it is im not really sure but i hear its on the way...So I took this chance to get my hair ready for the summer. For those of us with Curly hair your going to love Potion 9 it gives your dull hair back its health. Its now touchable and soft and shinny!!! Potion 9 by Sebastian is worth EVERY penny, it did wonders to my hair, use it once a week on wet hair and let your hair dry naturally, dont blow dry and you will be left with AMAZING hair that looks brand new!