Sephora 4 Shadows and Liner Palette Reviews

Ranked #767 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

This palette features Sephora's high-performing Color Mono Eyeshadow in four complementary shades, along with a matte liner in an eye-enhancing hue. It is perfect for a customized, long-lasting eye-makeup look. It also comes in a variety of colours. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P267401&categoryId=S10501&shouldPaginate=true

September 10, 2015

The colors look very good on medium skin. I would purchase this many times over

June 01, 2015

love sephora makeup. it goes on smoothly and lasts throughout my workday

April 20, 2015

Amazing product. All in one. Great colors to choose from.

February 26, 2015

I had a makeover at a Sephora in Philly USA...the girl used the eyeshadow palette on me and it stayed on the whole trip home to Canada. P.s I purchased everything she used on me that day $500.00 us. Well worth it!!

January 12, 2015

Sephora eyeshadows are great they give you really good even coverage and a lot of pigment. I would say that they are some of the best I've ever tried. The price is steep but on par with similar quality products. I honestly have to say that eyeshadow is one of the few makeup items that is worth splurging on because the drugstore brands just don't measure up.

November 24, 2014

Easy to use and nice product..cant luve without them

November 21, 2014

Just bought this and I absolutley love it!! The colors are great and match my skin perfectly, the liner lasts all day without smudging. Worth the money!!

August 05, 2014

Great colors, long lasting and reasonably priced

August 05, 2014

love there shadows but wish they stayed vibrant longer, liner wish it went on softer.

May 28, 2014

This product is perfect for the girl on the go.

they have a good range of colours, I personally have the natural brown shades and i have had the same one for over 2 years, coming on close to 3 now and it`s still got a good time to go. I find that it stays on all day and i have even woken up from a night of drinks with my makeup still fully in tact.

I love the price (30$-35$) which in in long run is peanuts compared to any department store brand.