Sephora Advanced Lash Booster Mascara

Sephora Advanced Lash Booster Mascara Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 773 in Mascara

July 22, 2015

This is not my favorite Sephora Mascara, but it works. I found it to clump a little bit, and not do as great of a job as others - I also didn't like the brush applicator that it has. Very average product in my mind, Sephora has other mascaras that do a better job for a similar price.

July 20, 2015

I love this mascara, it makes my lashes longer and thicker. I rarely leave the house without it!

May 27, 2015

I'm not usually that crazy about mascara, makes my eyelashes feel all sticky and clumpy but this one is just great I make sure to buy it every chance I get, it doesn't feel heavy on your eyelashes at all and makes them look great, nice and long, highly recommend it

March 25, 2015

Decent! I always try different mascaras and I think this definitely gave my lashes a "boost" - not necessarily in length though.

January 27, 2015

Made my thin blonde lashes look so much longer, stronger, and healthier.

January 27, 2015

It makes my lashes so much longer and it doesn't flake, however after a few hours or wear you end up with raccoon eyes.

November 23, 2014

I received a free sample of sephora mascara in my last order from them, this is probably the first mascara that I have used that actually lengthened and separated my lashes without clumping. Love it!

September 20, 2014

This mascara lengthens my lashes without any clumping or flaking. It applies smoothly.
It was the cheapest one I found at sephora. I don't like to spend so much on makeup, so for the cost this is good. Also lasts long.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?