sephora bright future gel concealer

sephora bright future gel concealer Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 429 in Concealer

February 16, 2017

J'ai adoré ce correcteur! a couvrance est comme prévu, c'est à dire qu'il est très couvrant! Le prix est très convenable pour la qualité de ce produit, je le rachèterais sans aucune hésitation!

January 16, 2017

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! Something about the consistency and texture works perfect for my under eyes! I don't always wear foundation and I find this concealer perfect just on its own. I've recommended it to friends and have got them purchasing it and using it on a regular basis.The tube lasts 6-9 months and I use it everyday! Definitely worth it and i've already purchased my second one!

October 25, 2016

Bon cache cerne de chez sephora. Bonne option, rapide le matin quand je suis pressé. Embout mousse rend l'application précise et rapide. Bon choix de couleurs.

October 25, 2016

This is a really good concealer. It is very lightweight. I wouldn't say it has a lot of coverage if you're looking to cover blemishes however this is great for under the eyes. It isn't too expensive either from Sephora and has lots of shades to choose from! I would consider purchasing this again.

February 08, 2016

This concealer is good if you want light-medium coverage, it also doesn't settle too bad into fine lines and wrinkles, not super moisturizing but I have dry under eyes and its moisturizing enough.

January 25, 2016

I really like the consistency of this concealer. I got this product in a number 10 (Eclair).

The formula is what I would call a cross between liquid and cream and goes on really nicely. It is very blendable and has great coverage. It also a has long lasting wear and does not cake up as much as other concealers.

January 06, 2016

well. it is not all wrong ..the colours are very nice, but dont count on it to last the day...medium coverage and defenitly not long last.