SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Dual Exfoliating Face Brush
Good

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Dual Exfoliating Face Brush Reviews

Ranked #772 out of 987 in Misc

February 12, 2016

I always that thought my foundation wasn't "good enough" so I would buy foundation after foundation. (Good, expensive foundations at that). However, I figured out that the reason I wasn't getting good, even coverage is because I was still using a makeup sponge. This brush made a world of difference and now I can use the foundation that I currently have without having to search for a new one!

August 05, 2014

Love this brush. My skin looks and feels amazing since I've started using this with my daily routine. I use less product and I think I'm getting a better value for my products, my pores are starting to look smaller and my skin feels smoother. I wish I had discovered this sooner!!

August 20, 2013

I love my Sephora Face Brush. I brought this last year and this tool is awesome. The white bristles are soft and help to distribute the product during cleaning and the pink side is soft and provides aand intimate cleansing and exfoliation. The black handle is very strong and sturdy. Great product

jayvelyn926 added a new review for