Seventeen Magazine

Seventeen Magazine Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 960 in Books

November 30, 2016

My mom got me a subscription to Seventeen from the age of 15 to 18...and I loved it. I actually kept a huge pile of them for a couple of decades, but finally decided to throw them out. It was a wonderful read when I was feeling down or upset during school days.

May 21, 2016

Oh my God i loved this magazine back in my pre-teen and teens years. It was affordable and I bought it for the cute boys and of course the fashion and makeup. I'm not sure what the magazine has to offer today but it was my favorite.

May 10, 2016

Wow, this is blast from the past for me. I remember when I was a teenager, this magazine was so popular and all the popular girls carry them around everywhere with them. I have to admit I loved this magazine, it has everything of my interests at the time. Fashion, advice, cute boys, makeup etc.
I'm not sure how it is now with the internet and smartphones if people even buy these magazines anymore. They were the thing back in my days. I think I subscribed to them every year for many years.

March 31, 2016

As a young teen I love Seventeen Magazine. It had a little bit of everything. Fashion, Healthy and beauty and lust factor. I haven't read one in years so I am not sure how much it has changed.

February 29, 2016

Not really fro 17 year olds anymore, as the title says, but it's a great pre-teen read! It's affordable for girls around that age, and when you're a tween, you're just really excited about beauty and fashion, and this magazine really has it all. Latest trends, beauty tips, and even coordinates. A great magazine for young ones.

February 29, 2016

This was my go to magazine as a teenager for it's fashion, and make-up tips. The fact that it was full of cute boys didn't hurt either.
I sometimes still pick this up and leaf through it to gain inspiration... a paper version of pinterest if you will.

February 20, 2016

I didn't really enjoy this as a teenager. I found there were a lot of advertisements and articles about things that I already knew or didn't find all that interesting. The best part of this magazine was the fashion trends.

February 20, 2016

Seventeen magazine is one of the best for teenagers. It has a lot of make-up and fashion tips as well as real-life stories. I still buy seventeen magazine from time to time and my little sister reads it sometimes to.

January 24, 2016

I luv this as a teen , I use to buy it every month , luved the back to school issue and prom issue . The teen models were natural looking and still our . My oldest daughter luvs this magazine also

August 26, 2015

i loved this as a teen... i really like the tips on health and make up tips... always going for the more natural look...