Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Foam

Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #679 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

August 18, 2016

Shiseido cleansing foam is great. It lathers up well and removes makeup. It leaves skin feeling soft and not too dry. The only downside is the cost as it can be quite pricy.

April 04, 2016

Possibly the best cleanser on the market for dry skin. This thoroughly and effortlessly cleanses my face removing all makeup and residue while washing off thoroughly without drying out my skin.

November 13, 2015

I love the way this removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and satiny. I will keep this cleanser as part of my daily routine.

August 24, 2015

I love Shiseido products This cleanser is awesome if you can afford it:). It is pricey but makes your skin feel awesome. Also I absolutely love the smell of there products. This is a terrific cleanser.

May 27, 2015

Very creamy and soft. Not sure if it's worth the price compared to regular cleansers.

April 23, 2015

This is really creamy, and doesn't dry my face. It foams up so well that you don't really need too much.

March 31, 2015

It is quite expensive for shisedo brands, but you do get what you paid for it. It makes your skin very smooth and you can feel the excess oil is gone from your face. Good recommendation.

January 15, 2015

This is like any other cheaper cleanser and what you are paying for is the branding and the packaging. It smells very strong of perfume which indicates how many chemicals are present. I have acne prone skin and it tends to either dry out my face or cause acne. To make this a better product I wish they would have used higher level ingredients.

November 06, 2011

I have been using this product for 20 years, and I won't change. I feel clean and ready to start my day after I cleanse with this product. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate so this line of products was made for me!