Shiseido Day Emulsion

Shiseido Day Emulsion Reviews

Ranked #735 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Shiseido White Lucency Perfect Radiance Clarte Sublime Protective Day Emulsion SPF 15

White Lucency Brightening Protective Day Emulsion SPF 15. A lightweight moisturizer with brightening benefits. It protects the skin from dryness and harmful effe

September 19, 2013

I just purchased this product particularly for early stages of wrinkles, fine lines and for moisturizing my sensitive and combination skin. A bit pricey but most of the "GOOD" stuff usually is, hence why they say "you get what you pay for". You only need a tiny bit for your whole face and it does not leave it feeling greasy or a heavy feeling. I purchased mine from the Duty Free Store as its usually a lot cheaper.

November 24, 2011

High end product and is pricey as you would expect for shishedo but worth it as it goes on smooth and soft. Nice scent. Love their products

May 02, 2009

Been using this shiseido lucent moisturizer for 2 years now and it's been doing a good job. I have super dry skin so my daily regimen is cetaphil to cleanse my skin, and shiseido as my toner and this as my moisturizer. The price is a breaking point because where I live, it cost me $85 at The Bay department store in Vancouver BC. I'll definitely be picking this up at duty-free instead. Nevertheless its a good moisturizer, it has SPF and keeps me moisturized all day. I also purchased the Aveeno SPF calming moisturizer and in comparison the shiseido comes out on top in the moisturizing category but paying $60 more may be a issue with some shoppers.

July 23, 2006

Its light, yet moisturizes at the same time. Also, they have different lines for different skin "ages". I have tried 2 lines to-date and both are excellent.