Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #806 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Shiseido White Lucency Perfect Radiance Clarifying Cleansing Foam Facial Cleansing Products

August 30, 2016

It's a whitening cleansing cream. It works quite well. It's price is a bit high. It feels weird when you massage it in your face. It leaves a weird feeling after washing it off.

April 04, 2014

a little goes a LONG way! Can't do w/o

August 12, 2013

Because of years of sun tanning, I started getting fleckles which can be considered very cute on many people but on me, they just look "unclean" as I like the perfect skin flawless look. I heard about the white lucent line by shiseido and bought the whole product line. I have been using them for 15 months now and the skin is much brighter and my freckles much lighter.

They are very expensive but worth it.

June 30, 2010

if it does suits you it is one of the best brands in skin care.

January 26, 2010

I have been using this cleanser for 2 years and my complexion has become less dull and the majority of the scars on my face have faded drastically. The texture is creamy but it does not leave a filmy residue after washing it off.
The price is pretty steep but it lasts for a long time. About half a year or so? I usually buy it for $49 CAD without tax. At Shoppers Drug Mart, I believe it is $55 CAD including tax.
The packaging of the product makes it easy to use as much as necessary. It is in a wide toothpaste-like packaging. In my opinion, a pea-sized amount can cleanse the entire face.

November 10, 2009

This is my favorite cleanser! It foams with just a pea-sized amount and it really leaves my face feeling clean and looking bright. It is drying if not immediately followed with moisturizer - if you have dry skin (as I do), I recommend the Brightening Moisturizing Cream instead of the Brightening Protective Moisturizer, since the moisturizer has powder in it.