Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Skin Refining Cleansing Oil

Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Skin Refining Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

December 03, 2016

I've been using this cleansing oil for a while now. I have postpartum skin conditions on my facell and I was breaking out like crazy which is unusual for me. I like the cleansing oil, it has a nice scent and I like the way it makes my skin feel. My breakouts have calmed down but I'm uncertain as to whether it's due to the cleanser but it certainly hasn't hurt!

August 27, 2016

This is the best cleanser ever! Especially for oily skin. I always followed what modern ads said "oil-free", but skin felt so dry after them. But using oil for oily skin can do a magic, skin so soft and i've noticed less acne after a week or so.

August 12, 2014

I received a sample of this in my monthly Ipsy and fell immediately in love. My previous routine included using baby wipes, and a foam cleanser, but I never felt as if all the makeup was off.

With the cleansing oil, I can feel the difference and it's worth the money!

June 30, 2014

I started to use this product a few weeks ago .... I noticed that my face was very dull and somewhat pigmented .. The first day after I used the cleansing oil my skin looked AMAZING!! It felt amazing it removed any dry patches from my face and helped even out my complexion . Then the more I used it the better my face looked !!! I decided to take the plunge and buy the full size and I'm sooo happy I did because my skin is just looooving this cleansing oil it's litterly like food for your skin . The other reason why I absolutely Looove this product is , is that it removes even the toughest waterproof mascara and eyeliner without needing to use a makeup remover . Seriously this product has so many different functions in one bottle .

February 20, 2014

It is a bit expensive, but I'm almost done my third bottle. It remove my all makeup smoothly and it's great for my sensitive skin. The formula have antioxidative green tea extract and moringa extract which is great for anti-aging and anti-pollution. Before this, I use Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O Advanced Formula, which have green tea and gingko leaf extracts. I really like Shu Uemura cleansing oil! Can't wait to try the other formulas. I heard ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil is really good.