Sigma Makeup SS 224 Tapered Blending Brush

Sigma Makeup SS 224 Tapered Blending Brush Reviews

Ranked #424 out of 474 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

Fluffy, long-bristled brush with tapered tip. Ideally used to apply and blend color to the crease area and to soften harsh edges.

May 25, 2011

This brush is so soft and it blends so well! I'm not good at putting on eyeshadows but no matter how badly or how uneven I put my eyeshadows this little brush blends everything very nicely and I'm left with looking like I did it on purpose. I don't know if I'm making any sense but this brush just blends so well!

January 02, 2011

Amazing brush! It revolutionized my whole eye make up routine and application! Sigma brushes in general are amazing, this particular brush is great at blending, and applying colour to the entire lid area... and it adds the perfect finishing touches to any smokey eye!

March 03, 2010

This brush does what it should do, blend, blend and blend. The tapered end can really get in the creases to diffuse the colour. It's soft and doesn't shed. I find that i reach for this brush mostly when i have some soft blending to do, or just sweep across my lids for a finishing touch. I find this brush a little bit less effective for blending harsher lines, it does the job but it takes a little bit more time. I think it's because the brush is a bit more fluffy and not as dense. But none the less, it's great for light blending and helps you create the gradient look when you do your eye make up. I also find that it's also useful when you want to shade your crease with a light coat of color, it leaves a nice wash that doesn't need much blending and it looks soft and blended. Overall, If you are looking into buying a blending brush, this is a great choice!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..