Similac Advance Omega 3 & 6 Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 126 in Baby Food

June 30, 2016

Reasonably priced and because I signed up for the similac club I got free samples and coupons every once in a while which was awesome. It's a great product for those who chose to bottle feed.

March 04, 2016

This is a great formula. Here in PEI, this is the formula used in our hospitals. I decided to keep my baby on this formula because it is easily available to buy. She does great on it and seems to enjoy it.

1.5/5

February 29, 2016

I want to start off by saying that every baby is different and just because it didn't work for my little man doesn't mean it can't work for someone else's.. I found this formula gave my baby extremely bad diarrhea.. Like exploding out his diaper up to his back.. Switched to a different brand and he was fine.

January 26, 2016

When my son was born I had a plan to strictly breastfeed, but when I became ill and was put on medication, my supply began drying out so I was forced to make the decision to put him on formula. This is the only formula that he will not only enjoy, but that also won't hurt his sensitive little tummy. The price of this product is fairly high which can become a problem if you run through formula quite fast and therefore have to buy it more often, but so far for us, it has been well worth it.

January 15, 2016

Only formula that I could feed my baby that didn't either binder her or make her extremely gassy.

I do however find that formal is far to expensive for those on a budget. However it is comparably priced to the rest of the formula's in my area.

December 15, 2015

My baby loves similac. It was so easy for her to digest and she took to it quite quickly. Other formulas upset her stomach and didn't provide her the comfort similac did. She's now 14 months and going strong!

June 10, 2015

Similac has always worked for my son but the price is soooo much.
Formula is over priced when they need it

March 02, 2015

used this formula for both my kids. loved getting the cheques. did not upset my kids tummys. a little expensive depending on the retailer

December 12, 2014

Found this product to be awesome. Very easy to prepare, clear simple instructions. Also easy to digest, very little spit-up.

August 28, 2014

I know this product is a bit expensive compared to other formulas but there is no price tag on your babies health. this is the only formula that is the closet to breast milk...

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for