Similac Advance Omega 3 & 6

Similac Advance Omega 3 & 6 Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 17, 2017

Love the formula. My only disaapointment is the new packaging. The tinfoil lid is a pain to rip off. The tab breaks immediately and then the rest of the lid rips off in a million pieces. More inspection and testing and trial should have been put in place.

February 08, 2017

We used this formula as top-up for breastfeeding and after breastfeeding stopped. We tried multiple formula types and this one was the least problematic to digest. It also tastes the closest to normal milk, to me. Baby didn't mind the formula switching too much because she still had breastmilk mainly, but there was a visible difference on the way out, and similac was the closest to breastmilk after processing. So we stuck with it at the end.

January 15, 2017

We used this formula because it is what the hospital uses. It made my daughter extremely constipated which upset her stomach and made her fussy. Once we switched to the lower iron formula she was a much happier baby!

January 07, 2017

Tres bon produit jadore lutiliser pour mon enfants le prend tres bien et fini les maux de ventre et les cilique le recommande ! Et ainsi je trouve qui est a un tres bon prix

December 29, 2016

I was planning to strictly breastfeed but unfortunately had to make the decision to go on formula. I tried a different brand first and it made my baby gassy. I received a sample of this and gave this a try. I have not tried any other formula since then. The price of this is quite expensive, especially since we are on are budget.

June 30, 2016

Reasonably priced and because I signed up for the similac club I got free samples and coupons every once in a while which was awesome. It's a great product for those who chose to bottle feed.

March 04, 2016

This is a great formula. Here in PEI, this is the formula used in our hospitals. I decided to keep my baby on this formula because it is easily available to buy. She does great on it and seems to enjoy it.

1.5/5

February 29, 2016

I want to start off by saying that every baby is different and just because it didn't work for my little man doesn't mean it can't work for someone else's.. I found this formula gave my baby extremely bad diarrhea.. Like exploding out his diaper up to his back.. Switched to a different brand and he was fine.

January 26, 2016

When my son was born I had a plan to strictly breastfeed, but when I became ill and was put on medication, my supply began drying out so I was forced to make the decision to put him on formula. This is the only formula that he will not only enjoy, but that also won't hurt his sensitive little tummy. The price of this product is fairly high which can become a problem if you run through formula quite fast and therefore have to buy it more often, but so far for us, it has been well worth it.

January 15, 2016

Only formula that I could feed my baby that didn't either binder her or make her extremely gassy.

I do however find that formal is far to expensive for those on a budget. However it is comparably priced to the rest of the formula's in my area.