Simple Kind To Skin Eye Makeup Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

This Eye Make-up Remover Pads are a perfect blend of gentle cleansers and added vitamins. They effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara, without stinging or irritating your delicate eyes. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Simple.

December 03, 2016

I received this product for free to review. I usually use a liquid eye makeup remover however enjoyed trying out this product for the first time. The individual sheets are handy to carry with you on the go or to include in luggage when traveling. I found the formula removed my makeup well though it required several swipes with the cloth to remove all my mascara. It also didn't irritate my eyes which was much appreciated.

September 09, 2016

Great product. I love the packaging for the traveling it's perfect! The pads remove very well the makeup and is gentle for my sensitive skin. it's doesn't irritate my eyes so that's a good point too.

June 29, 2016

My daughter and I really like the Simple kind to Skin Eye Makeup Remover Pads, they are amazing and do not irritate the eyes or skin. They do really remove Makeup very easy without rubbing.

June 29, 2016

This product is awesome!! This product is exactly what it's named..simple. no harsh chemicals no powerful smell. A very light remover that don't burn your eyes!! The price is great to! Try it you won't be disappointed.

June 29, 2016

I just love using Simple kind to skin eye makeup remover pads work amazing, and doesn't leave your skin oily and grease looking and removes makeup with ease

June 29, 2016

I really enjoy these soothing makeup remover wipes. I don't normally use wipes because they seem fairly detrimental to the environment...but when I want to treat myself, I definitely reach for these ones. There is something about them that is so soothing to the skin and senses. I'd definitely give these a try!

June 29, 2016

I have such a hard time finding eye makeup remover that works as well as this product does. I have tried different products that have given me success but none as effective as Simple Kind to Skin Eye Makeup Remover Pads. I have a tendency to use a bit too much at time and this product is great for sensitive skin. I will definitely keep buying this product.

June 29, 2016

Very effective on sensitive skin and leaves the skin fresh and hydrated. It takes off makeup rapidly and the skin feels very soft after. I truly recommend this product.

June 29, 2016

I have extremely sensitive skin and for some reason I have always had a problem with makeup remover pads. This is the one product that I have found that doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. My sister has sensitive skin as well and she loves these pads too!

June 29, 2016

I have used many different products to clean my face .... this one actually does not make me break out or get hives. My skin does not feel tight but clean and soft.