• Skinnygrape Pinot Grigio
  • Skinnygrape Pinot Grigio

Skinnygrape Pinot Grigio Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 64 in White Wine

February 14, 2017

I was so surprised at the taste of Skinny Grape Pinot Grigio. It's light, not dry, a hint of sweetness. It's one of my favourite wines to enjoy, and I like my wine.

October 26, 2016

This was a wine I had with a couple friends on Amazing Race Night. It tasted familiar to me, and I realized it tasted like a Pear Hard Cider. It was really crisp and make you smack your tongue after you had a sip. Really good!! I like it when it is super cold, and chilled on ice. It wasn't as sweet as a hard cider, so that was good. I did not get a headache from it either like a hard cider does to me. Also, you could taste apple when the wine in my glass warmed up a little. I thoroughly enjoyed this and it was perfect for 3 gals to have an evening with.

I do recommend this Pinot Grigio.

September 06, 2016

A very light wine that is worth every penny. Especially when it's only 10$! Can easily finish a bottle with dinner and feel fine the next morning. I would recommend this to any light white wine lover

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread