Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss

Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

May 01, 2016

I have very good experience with other Smashbox products but this lip gloss really disappointing. For the price of this gloss, I don't find the quality is all that good. It makes my lips super duper dry when I use this and the color does not stay. Overall it's okay, but I don't think it delivers well like the other Smashbox products.

April 08, 2016

These are ok, but not worth the money. I have the shades "pout" and "vivid violet". They aren't as pigmented as I would like and aren't very long lasting. For $20 a piece, I expected better quality.

July 16, 2015

Be Legendary is a lip gloss that looks and feels luxurious. I was lucky to receive it as a gift since it's a little pricey. Looks great every time!

April 01, 2015

I actually bought my first one of these today and so far I am really enjoying it!

April 01, 2015

Another great Smashbox product! I have to say that it is on the expensive side and I splurge every once in a while and buy it. I love the variety of colors it comes in and NO stickiness. I like to add just a bit of contrasting lipstick in a darker shade to the middle of my lower lip and blend in. It lasts for hours!

January 05, 2015

i usually wait until christmas when smashbox does a box and then the prices are a little better, and if you have points sometimes really good. the only drawback is that they do almost the same colours year over year and sometimes you can't find the colour in the regular line if you like it. however there's a very lovely pink that looks very bright in the tube, but is very sheer on that i love. fortunately it's always in the box so i'm using up the last of the first box and have a replacement to carry on using.

September 09, 2014

Adore these glosses! They are in no way sticky. I love the range of colors and would definitely buy more in the future.

August 15, 2014

I LOVE this lip gloss! I have it in both pout and illume and they are absolutely gorgeous! They look great and last for an extremely long time! They taste great, are easy to apply and aren't sticky! Though they're a little pricey, they're worth it!

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!