Smashbox Emulsion Lip Exfoliant

Smashbox Emulsion Lip Exfoliant Reviews

Ranked #681 out of 839 in Lip Balm

The first sugar-based, peppermint, lip exfoliator that is perfectly edible, and smells delicious. Experience a cooling sensation as poppy seeds and sugar granules gently remove dry, flaky skin, while shea butter, jojoba, and antioxidants condition and revitalize lips.

January 24, 2012

Love this product! Great for winter time

November 12, 2010

This product seems sort of pointless. I got it as part of a set that I bought with tons of other great products, but this one didn't really make any difference. It promises smooth lips and all but it doesn't really do much, just leaves a tingly and slightly greasy feeling.
    Overall, nothing to gush over.

January 27, 2010

I received this product with a gift of purchase so I didn't try it right away. Many weeks later, I found it sitting in my bathroom cabinet and figured I would finally give it a try - boy, am I glad I ever did. This lip exfoliant, which I leave on for a good 5-10 minutes (the longer, the better) leaves my lips feeling tingly (in a good way) and moisturized. The cream is quite grainy, with a cool, peppermint -like smell. And because I like to wear lipstick and am quite fanatical about having dry lips, I find this product does the job for me. For this product, a little goes a long way, which is why during the winter months, I apply it more often, at least once every two weeks. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll end up including as part of your beauty regimen.

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kelx added a new review for
    T3 SinglePass Flat Iron 1.5"

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?

tntmillard added a new review for
    Wunderbar Chocolate Bar