• Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation
Amazing

Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation Reviews

Ranked #507 out of 652 in Foundation

What it is:
An oil-free, weightless, liquid foundation packed with antiaging, revitalizing, and firming ingredients.

What it is formulated to do:
Creates flawless skin from within—now you can have flawless skin from the inside out. Smashbox introduces its revolutionary formula packed with ingredients that work overtime to provide cellular nutrition for the skin. UVA/UVB SPF 15 offers sun protection, vitamin C to fight free radicals, and new cell-energizing Ribose renews the appearance of skin. A unique, patented bio-delivery system gives you time-release moisture and firming benefits that last all day. Skin is refreshed and revitalized for a flawless future.

May 03, 2014

Smashbox liquid foundation in 2.1 doesn't transfer onto your cloths. great news! It last all day, even through hot flashes, so it does not melt off your face with all that heat. The only thing I did not like about this Smashbox high definition foundation is that gets into my pores and creases around my mouth and forehead. I took pictures and it wasn't picture perfect. With all the foundations that are out there, this would not be one I would purchase. I have dry skin, so I made sure I had my serum on, my moisturizer and my primer before putting my foundation. The price was $42 for a 15 ml bottle. As for texture, it is light and goes on fairly smoothly.

December 16, 2011

I was as well looking for a new foundation, the lady at shoppers drug mart steered me in the direction of this awesome product. It is light feeling, goes on smoothly and effortlessly over the primer. It lasts all day, great for all ages.

August 16, 2011

I was on the hunt for a new foundation with more pigment to it than the typical drugstore foundation and decided to try this product out. It has an SPF of 15 and is oil free. It is allegedly loaded with healthy ingredients for your skin. I am on the fence with how i feel about this foundation. I use it daily but i still feel like I havent found the perfect foundation that gives me a flawless application. I still feel like the pigment isnt as high as it claims and you need to apply a little more for better coverage. That said I do still like it, I dont break out as often as I used to and I use this product daily. It is a little pricey so I probably wont be buying it again, I am still on the hunt for the perfect foundation.

May 08, 2010

When I went to Shoppers, I had the sole intention of buying Make up for ever HD foundation. However, I found out that they don't plan on carrying it anymore (apparently there is an issue with shipping from the states? The people at the Bay told me the same thing???). So I thought I would take a chance on what the beauty consultant told me about the smashbox high definition foundation.

Well, I really like this foundation! It goes on wonderfully (with a brush or sponge) and is build-able-a must for me since my nose tends to need a bit more product. It isn't heavy and my skin looks great!

Dislikes? Price-smashbox is a little bit pricey, but I am willing to invest in my face so I will pay.

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

Mascara covergirl