Smiths Rosebud Salve Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 829 in Lip Balm

Smiths Rosebud Salve is a cult-favourite, multi-purpose lip balm that has been popular for over 100 years. This world-famous salve has been re-discovered by Hollywood stars and makeup artists. Perfect for the relief of chapped and dry skin, blemishes, diaper rash and detergent burns. Visit smithsrosebudsalve.net for more information.

October 10, 2016

I was honestly super excited to get this, I hunted it down and really wanted to see what the hype was all about. The product itself works, it keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't feel sticky. The reason why i wouldn't purchase again is because the tin can is RIDICULOUS trying to get open. Literally spent 10 mins trying to get the lid to come off. Having said all this, opt to get this in the tub, there is less in the tub but at least it's convenient and easy to apply.

September 23, 2016

This is one product that I buy multiples of to have in several bags or places around the house and at work. It is really an all purpose product, I use most often on my lips but in winter especially I use it on my cuticles, hands and elbows when the are dry. So quick, easy and simple to take anywear!

September 17, 2016

An excellent all-purpose salve ... I really do use it for everything. It's wonderful for cuticles and other dry spots like elbows and heels, as well as on the lips as a primer for lipstick or at night in the winter.

September 11, 2016

this stuff saved my lips in the winter. ive had this product for so long a little goes along way. my fiance uses it and i even had to buy him one cause he kept stealing mine.

August 16, 2016

It leaves your lips really soft and smooth. I love its subtle rosy scent. I can use this as a lip gloss in the winter. The cap is a little bit hard to open.

July 18, 2016

I've eased off on being a lip balm obsessed junkie, but I will always make sure to have this on hand everywhere I go. I always end up back with this one for good reason. It's so versatile that it can be used not only on your lips, but on dry elbows, knees, or anywhere that just needs so extra moisture.

June 09, 2016

A great multi-tasker! I use it on my lips, cuticles, elbows, and on my nose when I have a cold. Ive even used it as an emergency under eye balm. Its better than Vaseline for soothing chapped spots and it smells so good! I keep a tin in my purse and by my bed.

April 19, 2016

This is the best lip balm ever! I am a lip balm collector, and this one is definitely my favorite one. And, you can use it for other uses: one day, I had dry skin fallouts on the sides of my nose, which is not cute. I applied this and problem solved. Same thing for dry cuticles, hands, elbows, etc. But what it does on my lips is amazing! I apply it at night and the next day my lips stay moisturized all day! I love it so much.

April 13, 2016

This stuff is awesome as a multipurpose salve. I used this on my lips all the time when they needed some moisture which it did amazing at giving. But not only was it great for the lips its amazing for cuticles too, one of my staple items. The salve isnt too thick or thin, easy to scoop out and a little goes a long way,

March 29, 2016

I have had this balm for the longest time. I kept it on my desk at work and used it mainly for my lips and cuticles. Did an amazing job at keeping my cuticles feeling soft but not so much my lips.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows