soap n glory sexy mother pucker lip gloss
Amazing

soap n glory sexy mother pucker lip gloss Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

November 14, 2016

Full Disclosure: I am a sucker for a cheeky product name.

This drug store brand lip plumper probably isn't going to blow your mind, but it works reasonably well for the price. Like most plumpers, it tingles a bit. I don't find much sensation on my lips themselves, but you'll feel it if you get it outside your lip-line or inside your mouth a bit.

I use this product when I feel like my lips are looking just a bit thin and I want them perked up a bit without going to the trouble of lining/contouring.

January 25, 2016

I love the lip glosses. I don't think they make enough colours. I find myself going back to the pinky peachy color every time. They have pretty decent pigment to them. The darker shade looked atrocious on me. But they work awesome. I love the little tingle.

May 04, 2015

great lip gloss! high shine and thick but not sticky there's a variety of colors to choose from ;) as it claims it does a great job at making your lips plumper without the stinging feeling