• Softlips® Lip Balm - Watermelon
  • Softlips® Lip Balm - Watermelon

Softlips® Lip Balm - Watermelon Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 784 in Lip Balm

August 30, 2015

An inexpensive investment into truly soft lips. the smell of the product is great and it does leave my lips feeling kiss-ably soft.

August 30, 2015

Soft lip conditioning/sunscreen. This amazing product is definitely a conditioning treatment for dry or chapped lips. After using it on my lips I also purchased one for my daughter's they loved it. Very light on the lips, not very heavy, not sticky to the lips. Leaving you with very soft non chapped very kissable lips. Thumbs up will definitely tell my friends about Softlips simply amazing.

May 02, 2015

I love the flavor of this lip balm. It smells just like a juicy watermelon in a tube. I like the fact it has a SPF in the product.

May 02, 2015

This is an amazing flavour! One of my favourites for sure! I just wish the product was a little bit thicker for more even coverage.

April 05, 2015

Hella fantastic lip balm. I forever lose these, but I have so many, but they're great

April 01, 2015

I always loved soft lips they go on smoothly and aren't bulky and I love watermelon when this flavour came out I was beyond excited and I was not dissapointed

February 20, 2015

I love all softlips lip balm but this flavor is so refreshing and doesn't smell or taste like plastic.

February 20, 2015

I really love Softlips products and watermelon so when I found a double pack at my closing Target i was excited since I got 20% off the price which is normally around $5 for a pack of 2.

I need to use lip balm with spf but I've found other balms with spf end up tasting like sunscreen or give my lips a whitish tone. When I opened up the balm, it had a sweet and fruity smell that wasn't overwhelming, it goes on smooth and still has the slight minty tingle that SoftLips are known for.

There is no color and the formula was moisturising with just a hint of watermelon flavor but not the sickly sweet perfume taste of other melon flavored products.

It has an spf of 20 and can be used under other lip products to make sure your lips are protected.

The only think I don't like is that sometimes the stick twists up in my pocket and doesn't always twists back down on it's own and I have to push it.

I hope to be able to find this balm again but since I was able to get it in a double pack it may be awhile before I have to.

December 05, 2014

This is a great product. It's inexpensive and works quite well. It keeps my lips very moist and tastes pretty good. I would defiantly recommend it to everyone

October 26, 2014

A bit pricier than other lip balms but well worth it. I like getting them in 2 packs, never run out. Love the taste