Softsoap Body Wash in Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Reviews

Ranked #383 out of 585 in Body Wash

With moisture beads. Infused with the delicate fragrance of honeysuckle and real extracts of orange peel, a natural cleanser and skin conditioner.

January 07, 2017

This body wash is great for how much it costs ! You definitely get your values worth. So great seeing something out there that does cost and arm and a leg.

November 30, 2016

Yet another great SoftSoap product. The fact that this comes in a set at Costco, with the other two scents I enjoy, makes it really great value. I love the scent - wish it would last longer - but could do without the environmentally harmful moisture beads. The top, as I've mentioned on my reviews for the other scents, would be better if it was flat so that it could be easier to tip over and try to get to those last suds, though. Still a great product and I love that it's so widely available.

June 27, 2016

L'odeur de ce savon pour le corps est parfaite. Le produit ne sent pas très fort sur la peau en sortabt de la douche, il est alors possible de porter un parfum sans que les odeurs ne soient en compétition. Elle fait une mousse très plaisante avec un loofah.

March 15, 2016

I personally didn't Care for this at all,it does have a nice scent ,but I don't find it lathers up good and it left a soapy residue on my skin.After using twice my skin felt very dry,this is definitely not a product that I would consider purchasing again. There is so many better products in stores

March 15, 2016

Not sure if antibacterial body wash is safe as it also removes good bacteria that is needed to keep you healthy. These products always smell good though!!!

February 12, 2016

My favourite fragrance out of all their scents for sure! I smelled like it all day after my shower in the morning! For the price you really can't beat it. I would and have bought this again

February 12, 2016

This is the first time I've tried a SoftSoap Body Wash. The scent was very nice and clean but not overpowering, which I really liked. It left my skin feeling clean and moist. It wasn't drying at all!! I've already recommended it to a few friends.

December 10, 2015

I don't normally use body wash but for a change I tried SoftSoap Body wash in Sweet Honey suckle and orange peel! Love it! Smells great...my skin feels refreshed and so clean afterwards!

June 21, 2015

I am Southern and love the smell of this fragrant Sweet Honeysuckle of this Softsoap Body Wash. It smells so wonderful in the shower, like you've just stepped out into a garden! The price is very affordable and I don't use but a small amount on a bath puff.

June 21, 2015

I love this body wash. I have been using it since it came out. I use it for shaving as well. It is nice and thick and gives me the perfect shave. It smells great and you can usually find it on sale somewhere.