Softsoap Body Wash in Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 591 in Body Wash

With moisture beads. Infused with the delicate fragrance of honeysuckle and real extracts of orange peel, a natural cleanser and skin conditioner.

January 31, 2017

This body wash is affordable but you get what you pay for. It lathers well, but leaves my skin dry and tight after I hop out of the shower. The smell is not bad but with a body wash that's not all I'm looking for.

January 25, 2017

I give this body wash 5 Stars. It was a great price and I love the citrusy scent with a hint of floral. Leaves skin feeling clean. Will definitely purchase again.

January 25, 2017

I have been using SoftSoap Body Wash for a few years now. The moisturising beads with the great scents are what keep me buying them. A small amount goes a long way and the smell for the Honeysuckle leaves a nice residue smell on the skin without being too pungent.

January 07, 2017

This body wash is great for how much it costs ! You definitely get your values worth. So great seeing something out there that does cost and arm and a leg.

November 30, 2016

Yet another great SoftSoap product. The fact that this comes in a set at Costco, with the other two scents I enjoy, makes it really great value. I love the scent - wish it would last longer - but could do without the environmentally harmful moisture beads. The top, as I've mentioned on my reviews for the other scents, would be better if it was flat so that it could be easier to tip over and try to get to those last suds, though. Still a great product and I love that it's so widely available.

June 27, 2016

L'odeur de ce savon pour le corps est parfaite. Le produit ne sent pas très fort sur la peau en sortabt de la douche, il est alors possible de porter un parfum sans que les odeurs ne soient en compétition. Elle fait une mousse très plaisante avec un loofah.

March 15, 2016

I personally didn't Care for this at all,it does have a nice scent ,but I don't find it lathers up good and it left a soapy residue on my skin.After using twice my skin felt very dry,this is definitely not a product that I would consider purchasing again. There is so many better products in stores

March 15, 2016

Not sure if antibacterial body wash is safe as it also removes good bacteria that is needed to keep you healthy. These products always smell good though!!!

February 12, 2016

My favourite fragrance out of all their scents for sure! I smelled like it all day after my shower in the morning! For the price you really can't beat it. I would and have bought this again

February 12, 2016

This is the first time I've tried a SoftSoap Body Wash. The scent was very nice and clean but not overpowering, which I really liked. It left my skin feeling clean and moist. It wasn't drying at all!! I've already recommended it to a few friends.