Softsoap Fresh & Glow Hydrating Shower Cream

Softsoap Fresh & Glow Hydrating Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 18, 2016

I had originally tried this product as a free sample and found the scent to be invigorating, a great lather, and a overall clean feeling. I ended up running to the store and purchased a full size product as I loved the scent so much!

June 06, 2016

i tried this as a sample and i really liked it, the smell was good and it lathered quite well. made my skin feel nice and soft after using. definately recommend softsoap as a bodywash

June 12, 2015

Love this product...it has a light fresh scent and keeps my skin soft.

June 06, 2015

I received a sample pouch of this shower cream recently and I love it. The scent is very pleasant and it lathers well, without stripping my skin. I love the smell of it and will be looking for it at Wal-Mart or our local drugstores.

June 06, 2015

This product smells so delicious. A fragrant blend of milk, coconut and almonds. It left my skin feeling clean and soft. My skin looked healthy and radiant. I like the pleasant scent that lingers but isn't overwhelming. I enjoy using shower creams and having my skin look and feel healthy.